No No It's Not Lost Ark. Vampire Survivors is the true POE killer!!! (At least for the casuals)

legit one of the coolest games I've played this year. love the music
S L O W E R
"
trixxar wrote:
"
Networm13 wrote:

Cons:
+No market, no TFT, no trade, no crafting theory and stuff.
+Too simple. A game for casual. No doubt the 1% can't make a living here.

Probably intentional, but how is no TFT a bad thing...

Also Asmondgold played that game for days on twitch, I dont know if he is top 1% for skill but I think he is the top streaming gamer in the US (maybe?) so its not just for filthy casuals.

Your logic just amazes me. Just become some popular streamer plays the game sudennly its not game for casuals? Once you unlock the passive upgrades and know what weapon combines with what item(can also google it) you are pretty much immortal and you just have fun making some crazy "builds"

Also Asmon plays mostly WoW. As Warrior. There is no skill needed in that.
Last edited by Aynix on Jul 30, 2022, 8:27:57 AM
So many people bashing TFT and I can only say... thanks god TFT exists. Otherwise we would need to waste so much time selling and buying things and services.

Bash the shitty PoE trade system, not TFT.
Last edited by FedeS on Jul 30, 2022, 11:25:22 AM
"
FedeS wrote:
So many people bashing TFT and I can only say... thanks god TFT exists. Otherwise we would need to waste so much time selling and buying things and services.

Bash the shitty PoE trade system, not TFT.

But there's plenty of reason to bash it. The mods are tyrants, and support scammers.
The game is amazing, especially for its price, I highly recommend it as a bit of mindless fun with some nice music.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
trixxar wrote:
"
Networm13 wrote:

Cons:
+No market, no TFT, no trade, no crafting theory and stuff.
+Too simple. A game for casual. No doubt the 1% can't make a living here.

Probably intentional, but how is no TFT a bad thing...

Also Asmondgold played that game for days on twitch, I dont know if he is top 1% for skill but I think he is the top streaming gamer in the US (maybe?) so its not just for filthy casuals.

Your logic just amazes me. Just become some popular streamer plays the game sudennly its not game for casuals? Once you unlock the passive upgrades and know what weapon combines with what item(can also google it) you are pretty much immortal and you just have fun making some crazy "builds"

Also Asmon plays mostly WoW. As Warrior. There is no skill needed in that.

Relax forum tough-guy.

"Not just for casuals" is not the same as saying "not for casuals"

Point about Asmon is he was able to get a lot of depth out of the game, lots of different interactions and approaches, meaning that although the game looks simple, there is a fun amount of depth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info