My local games store put all their past catalogues online -- this is awesome shit.

"
"
solwitch wrote:
I got a little misty-eyed... So many memories of those consoles being gifted during the holiday season. Was a tradition with the younger crowd in my family... Looking under the xmas tree for that box that may be a console, lol.

One year, I was convinced the box was 'Diablo'; it was 'Red Alert'. I managed to hide my disappointment and give it a fair go, and I'm grateful I did. That was a very cool little RTS. Also, Diablo came out in January here, so...in hindsight, it couldn't have been. Thankfully that's my birth month so the end of my world and the beginning of the darkest period of my life wasn't that far off. :) :) :)

I had a friend come over with Diablo, literally just came out. Omg I was terrified of the butcher...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Pissy Gamer. LOL. Gold.

Especially when you consider who was saying it!

Good story.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jul 2, 2022, 2:55:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info