[3.25] 41+ million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

Thanks for your answer. This is the POB: https://pobb.in/6KAWtHsiiTE-

Any input is welcome. Actually I have farmed a significant amount of currency, but the only upgrade I see is Avatar of Slaughter which is too expensive w 200+ Divines. As I had mentioned before, I struggle to proc w Endurance charges. Also the POB from the guide is not using a precursor emblem despite using the Replica Badge of Brotherhood.

Thanks!

Hi,
Have been pushing it to the limit and have enjoyed the grind a lot. Still some things I dont fully grasp though.

- How do you stay alive without having leech on any equipment.
- How do you gain endurance charges/fortification if you are not running a precursors emblem
- Last upgrade for me seems to be the forbidden flesh, which is very pricy.

I still face survivability issues. My POB here: https://pobb.in/LxiF7K7aQ2mN

Thanks for your help!
"
Hatti06 wrote:
Hi,
Have been pushing it to the limit and have enjoyed the grind a lot. Still some things I dont fully grasp though.

- How do you stay alive without having leech on any equipment.
- How do you gain endurance charges/fortification if you are not running a precursors emblem
- Last upgrade for me seems to be the forbidden flesh, which is very pricy.

I still face survivability issues. My POB here: https://pobb.in/LxiF7K7aQ2mN

Thanks for your help!

UPDATE: Just quickly re. your PoB, you need to fix the following to get all the pieces working together properly:

1. Your Precursor's Emblem ring is the wrong one. You want to generate Frenzy Charges, not Endurance Charges due to the way the amulet works. You don't need to generate Endurance Charges, your boots and amulet do that for you *if* you have Frenzy Charges. The ring is really for single target, you will generate Frenzy Charges when you kill enemies while mapping (due to the Disciple of Slaughter node on the tree).

2. You need +block on your shield (and if possible your Watcher's Eye as well). The build only begins getting substantial defensive benefit from block once you get it over 50 - that's when it starts gaining spell block. The shield is a tricky item to get right with this build. It's better to have lower Spell Suppression and some block - at least 10+. Take a look at the PoBs.

3. You need to get the "Temp Chains on Hit" corrupted implicit on your gloves. It's an important DPS and defense element. Right now you are only cursing once via your Witchfire Brew flask, and not taking advantage of the Whispers of Doom enchant on your amulet (that's why it's in the build).

4. Regarding your Watcher's Eye, Life on Hit is much more effective for us than Life Leech. Try to get a WE with the same mod as the one I've linked below. You'll notice a big difference (because of the way PConc works, hitting enemies multiple times).

5. Your Brutal Restraint jewel has almost no benefit to the build that I can see. Try to get one with the same number as in the PoBs, or at least that gives you a few Increased Damage with Poison nodes. I've listed a few of the useful numbers in this Trade Search. However, I have no idea what has happened to the economy. Those prices are insanity. Usually you will find at least one of those for around a Div at most. It might be worth sitting on the search, though, in case some become available.

6. Finally, and as endgame tweak, try to get max Chaos res. It matters, and will help reduce the one shots.

Having said all that, you're not that far off a fully functioning build. To answer your other questions:

1. The build has pretty heavy damage mitigation and very decent regen. Life on Hit is a great stat if you can get it, but there's not much room in the new gear for it (or it's impossibly rare - you can get it on the Circles of Nostalgia, but good luck finding it with +Frenzy charges). However, you can swap in a Watcher's Eye with the Life on Hit mod, and run a level 1 Vitality to activate it - I've actually done that, and it's pretty effective.

2. You get Endurance Charges via your boots, and the amulet. The amulet sets your maximum Endurance Charges to be the same as your maximum Frenzy Charges. The boots makes it "Count as if having maximum number of Endurance Charges". It's the genius of the new tech.

3. The Forbidden jewels are difficult if you come late to the party. I prioritize them during league start, but it's always a race against constantly rising cost. However, you don't *need* them, and it could be argued that other jewels would be just as good (rares, some other uniques, or Clusters like you have currently).

You shouldn't be having survivability issues though, unless you're doing fully juiced maps/extreme content. The build is pretty tanky when everything is working as it should be, but it will begin to struggle at endgame levels of juicing. It's a mid-upper level do anything kind of build, which is why I love it, but more than 60-80% Delirium and it's going to be pretty tough.
Last edited by t0lkien on Jul 10, 2024, 7:39:47 AM
3.25 Initial Notes

There are some big changes in 3.25 that are going to affect the build, for bad and good. We know that we lose our beloved Aspect of the Slaughter Forbidden jewels due to the complete deletion of the Raider ascendency, and the node's replacement in Deadeye won't make up for it. It's a big loss, not gonna lie. There are other changes as well, including a slight buffing to the flat chaos damage of Poisonous Concoction.

When Path of Building is updated with the changes we will know more. I suspect the build might actually have to change class (to Shadow/Trickster) to get the most from the new structure. We will see.
Last edited by t0lkien on Jul 19, 2024, 1:20:45 AM
"
t0lkien wrote:
3.25 Initial Notes

There are some big changes in 3.25 that are going to affect the build, for bad and good. We know that we lose our beloved Aspect of the Slaughter Forbidden jewels due to the complete deletion of the Raider ascendency, and the node's replacement in Deadeye won't make up for it. It's a big loss, not gonna lie. There are other changes as well, including a slight buffing to the flat chaos damage of Poisonous Concoction.

When Path of Building is updated with the changes we will know more. I suspect the build might actually have to change class (to Shadow/Trickster) to get the most from the new structure. We will see.

How is the preliminary look at it going? I was wanting to league start it this league, but so far not much talk has been done outside Rue’s Sanctum Farmer and Jung’s WIP Slayer Version so I’m unsure on where to start.
"

Any Update my friend?
"
Asrnyx wrote:
How is the preliminary look at it going? I was wanting to league start it this league, but so far not much talk has been done outside Rue’s Sanctum Farmer and Jung’s WIP Slayer Version so I’m unsure on where to start.

"
Viraloves wrote:
Any Update my friend?

I will be league starting a version of it, but I'm uncertain yet exactly which way to go, and don't want to suggest something that might be a complete disaster. However, the build as it was last league still works in PoB, and works well with only the loss of a couple of million DPS and some defense. I'm confident that can be found in other areas, but of course, I'm just surmising at this stage.

TL;DR There should be no problems league starting the build as usual. I'm leaning toward Trickster, but may very well be forced back to Pathfinder (which still looks possibly better at endgame), so don't follow me!
Last edited by t0lkien on Jul 23, 2024, 10:36:51 PM
I haven't seen any negative effects on last leagues build, just harder to craft the shield.

The base gem actually got a damage buff

I will be league starting pathfinder.

The only thing that upsets me is not being able to use the kalandra mist rings and amulet.

Oh and res will be harder to get since end charges don't give res now but give flat % dr to ele damage which is a buff just need to get more res elsewhere

Which means the crafted chest with % chance to gain frenzy charge and some res would be nice but will need high Es on it.
Last edited by TheWoggyWizard on Jul 23, 2024, 12:21:52 PM
So I threw together a pob based on my build last league there's a small dps trade off for insane ehp depending on the ability to make a certain chest.

-1.5m uber dps

Gain 160k ehp
Last edited by TheWoggyWizard on Jul 23, 2024, 12:51:43 PM
"
So I threw together a pob based on my build last league there's a small dps trade off for insane ehp depending on the ability to make a certain chest.

-1.5m uber dps

Gain 160k ehp

Yeah, your gear last league was pretty crazy (you sacrifice a lot of movespeed which I value pretty highly though). Someone spent a long time in the cemetery.
Last edited by t0lkien on Jul 23, 2024, 10:31:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info