[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
LuxyBoo wrote:
Also, in PoB it shows you're running R+R G+B in the boots but no information on what gems you have socketed there. I imagine CwDT+ImmortalCall but what's the other two used for?

You can see in the full PoB linked in the 3.24 section of the OP (I think - I will upload progression PoB's there as I level/improve), but it's CWDT + Immortal Call, and Dash + Second Wind.

"
LuxyBoo wrote:
Lastly, thoughts on Plague+AoE+Sadism? Unless I'm missing something it seems over-leveling Plague and AoE with Empower only slightly increases the radii, where Sadism helps delete trash mobs quickly when zoomin' through.

This is an interesting idea which I'll try out now. We get very little from Empower, it was just the only other support gem I knew of that gave us something. I didn't even know about Sadism! I'll see if it makes a noticeable difference.

UPDATE: Sadism won't work with Plague Bearer due to the "Supports any skill that hits enemies" tag. So it's back to Empower.
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 15, 2024, 10:05:43 AM
"
tobymacx wrote:
Hi can i play this ssf? i see we can get access really quick to uniques item this league with the farming.

I've never really played SSF, but it seems doable. The rings will be the hardest to get, I think. Mind you, I have no idea when it comes to SSF.
Hey one Question which panteon use you for this build i cant find it
thx for help
"
Onkelhase wrote:
Hey one Question which panteon use you for this build i cant find it
thx for help

I'm using Ryslatha and Arakaali (and Aberrath on maps with Burning Ground), but it's really up to you.
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 15, 2024, 9:23:36 AM
"
t0lkien wrote:
UPDATE: Sadism won't work with Plague Bearer due to the "Supports any skill that hits enemies" tag. So it's back to Empower.

Yeah I didn't realize it wasn't affecting my PB for far too long. lol
I ended up switching PB+AoE to where Agony+Cruelty go, and moved those two to my shield with Minion Speed attached.

Also with the new unique boots we don't need duration of charges anymore(right?) so I changed the Charge Mastery point on the bottom of the tree from "100% increased Charge Duration" to the "3% increased damage per Charge" one.
"
LuxyBoo wrote:
Also with the new unique boots we don't need duration of charges anymore(right?) so I changed the Charge Mastery point on the bottom of the tree from "100% increased Charge Duration" to the "3% increased damage per Charge" one.

I believe that Charge Mastery now applies to the generated Affliction Charges which, by the way, are being generated on kill by I know not what. The interaction between these items is perplexing. Either way, you still want the Charge Mastery.

UPDATE: After some testing, you're right. Because we only generate these charges on hit or on kill, we don't need to push their duration. We previously had to because if the Frenzy Charge's dropped, we lost everything. With the boots we can never lose the effect of all our charges. It's crazy good. I hope they don't nerf them :/.

If you're not generating Affliction Charges, let me know. I want to understand what mechanic/item is doing it. If you're not doing it, we could A/B our setups and isolate the thing that is.

The boots are fantastic. I wish I'd switched earlier. It has removed the annoying delay at the start of each area where we move without any speed bonus, and also lets us move quickly in the hubs. Great QoL for me.

I'm pretty sure it also makes us immune to the "enemies steal charges on hit" map mod, which previously was really painful. Now it's meaningless.

The biggest issue the build now has is low HP due to all the uniques. The setup I'm running has one rare - the shield. Everything else is unique. It's a little crazy. I'm going to see what can be done about that once I hit 100.
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 17, 2024, 11:05:13 AM
funny build, but dunno why it say "tanky", this is one of the most squishy build i ever played...
"
Terter83 wrote:
funny build, but dunno why it say "tanky", this is one of the most squishy build i ever played...

If it's squishy something is wrong. It can take a while to get all the pieces in place. If you post your PoB I'm happy to take a look at it.
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 19, 2024, 2:35:56 AM
following this guide as my league starter and I'm currently doing T16 maps but it seems I can't figure out where to get more damage in my current build while maintaining my defensive layers intact

https://pobb.in/WZg6qIZpCsd2
"
lykhz09 wrote:
following this guide as my league starter and I'm currently doing T16 maps but it seems I can't figure out where to get more damage in my current build while maintaining my defensive layers intact

https://pobb.in/WZg6qIZpCsd2

You're actually not far off. Here is a list of upgrades:

• You should be using Vicious Projectiles not Swift Affliction
  • Get an Olesya's Delight. You will generate Affliction Charges, which are pure DPS
  • Get +1 Maximum Frenzy Charges implicits on both rings if you can.
  • Try to get a +1 amulet, and put Whispers of Doom on it. Then run a Witchfire Brew instead of the Jade flask - large DPS increase for us. Replica Badge of the Brotherhood is BIS, but that can wait if you need to balance resists and life.
  • Run Haste before you run Determination. You can slot Defiance Banner as an interim for a bit of defense. Being able to run Determination is the probably the final upgrade for the build, and takes quite a bit of mana reservation shenanigans, including a Level 4 Enlighten.
  • Get Awakened versions of gems
  • Run Vaal versions of Grace, Haste, and Clarity. Hit them on cooldown in packs/tough situations. Greatly increases DPS and defense.
  • Need a better shield with higher block chance (13 minimum IMO)
  • Try to find a Watcher's Eye with at least Phasing while affected by Haste, and Chance to Block while affect by Determination/-mana while affected by Clarity (or all three)

If you do all that progressively - and it's tricky balancing resists so it might take a little while - you will notice a huge difference.

Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 18, 2024, 5:21:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info