Starfield is POE killer

Bethesda's formula generally works well for me, but this game looks astonishingly dull so far.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 16, 2022, 6:24:55 PM
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
Starfield is the first new universe in 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. In this next generation role-playing game set amongst the stars, embark on an epic journey to answer humanity’s greatest mystery.

Coming in 2023. Skyrim in space!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1716740/Starfield/

Fat troll alert. As we all know, Skyrim was never a good game, maybe your sick mods made it good for something else.
"
ampdecay wrote:
"
Icholas wrote:
Think of all that time money and manpower that could have gone into Elder Scrolls 6.

Think of all that time money and manpower that could have gone into Fallout 5

Either way it's disappointing.
We tested it extensively
'No Man's Skyrim' is great wordplay and not at all inappropriate.

I think we've all been a bit burned by Star Citizen's lofty promises and No Man's Sky very rocky road to redemption to get too excited by Starfield but 'a thousand planets to explore' is an interesting move by a developer who have, in the past, had no trouble making fairly small areas feel like entire worlds.

I wrote another book. It's better than the first one, and those who liked the first so far agree. Can't really ask for much more than that.
"
Kalithas wrote:

Fat troll alert. As we all know, Skyrim was never a good game, maybe your sick mods made it good for something else.

Who is "we all?" I played the hell outta Skyrim, stock, and later modded, and I'll be playing it again when some big mods reach completion... If I can resist the temptation to play it again sooner. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
My SSD is ready for tons of mod :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info