Starfield is POE killer

Starfield is the first new universe in 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. In this next generation role-playing game set amongst the stars, embark on an epic journey to answer humanity’s greatest mystery.

Coming in 2023. Skyrim in space!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1716740/Starfield/
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
Last edited by zakalwe55 on Jun 13, 2022, 2:16:01 PM
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2022, 3:47:55 AM
Please. Stop.
The name says it all.
Think of all that time money and manpower that could have gone into Elder Scrolls 6.
We tested it extensively
"
Icholas wrote:
Think of all that time money and manpower that could have gone into Elder Scrolls 6.

Yeah, once a franchise goes MMO, the next standalone game might be a long time coming.
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
Starfield looked like a generic Fallout 4 reskin. While I understand that it may have to do with the grand storyline of mysterious aliens and such... NO playable alien races? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
What's really interesting is the fact that this will be exclusive, thus shutting out millions of perspective players.

I'm very curious how the numbers will play out. Probably will end up being a disservice to the game, but perhaps that's just my bias showing. I really detest exclusivity.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
PS5 owners be like *shrug*
The name says it all.
NO MAN'S SKYRIM

jokes aside, I will play the absolute fuck out of this game

I am big fan of bethesda games and just watching the lock picking gameplay was enough to sell me.

S L O W E R
"
Icholas wrote:

Think of all that time money and manpower that could have gone into Fallout 5
S L O W E R
definitely not a POE killer, for starters it won't fill the genre of massacring monsters for loot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info