3.18.0c Patch Notes

Those nerfs arent enough, this is not a git gud issue, its a balance issue.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
The League is over for me.....
Still zero communication from the dev team. Good job guys.
How, as a lead ARPG gaming company, can you sit there in silence and not say ANYTHING to the players about what is going on? Are there really no plans to change any of this?
I'm curious, on a serious note, what other leagues were worse than this one?, it's up there with 20-50% league.

I've gone through a few dozen pages and near nothing and no one is saying the nemesis mods have had a positive effect on the game, even hard cope streamers are calling this a terrible league.

I stopped when I saw my AG get onetapped in a t4 map by a rare and am trying out other arpg's like grim dawn, I won't waste my time or money on a league thinking it's dark souls, there's no skill gap to overcome, just flat out instant death from something that is overtuned and clearly not wanted.

I know mod's don't reply very frequently to anyone not an influencer but I do hope the next league is functional so I can enjoy a few more characters that can't even really endgame properly because "build diversity" is a meme.
I would say it's on the verge of Bestiary, as that league was unplayable trash for quite a while. One of the only other leagues that I have actually left from it being so bad.
"
duraggon wrote:
The League is over for me.....

thats my main concern, it´s not the league which is bad, it´s the core game.

"
Sherudonst wrote:
I'm curious, on a serious note, what other leagues were worse than this one?, it's up there with 20-50% league.

I've gone through a few dozen pages and near nothing and no one is saying the nemesis mods have had a positive effect on the game, even hard cope streamers are calling this a terrible league.

I stopped when I saw my AG get onetapped in a t4 map by a rare and am trying out other arpg's like grim dawn, I won't waste my time or money on a league thinking it's dark souls, there's no skill gap to overcome, just flat out instant death from something that is overtuned and clearly not wanted.

I know mod's don't reply very frequently to anyone not an influencer but I do hope the next league is functional so I can enjoy a few more characters that can't even really endgame properly because "build diversity" is a meme.

Expedition was pretty rough. Many players quickly left it because it was a giant nerf league.

-Flasks were severely nerfed
-Many skills were nerfed to the point of unplayable (eg archmage)
-they haven't added anything to compensate for the nerfs

I stil enjoyed Expedition as a league, its currency printer mechanic is very popular to this day.

Then 3.16 Scourge wasn't a popular league as well as far as I know. But I liked it a lot. Revamped passive skill tree with masteries is cool. Some nerfs were reverted, flasks were made servicable, defenses were buffed (spell suppression, armor, evasion etc). But the league mechanc was dreadful. You had to bascially run your maps twice and the only thing of value were scourged maps. Scourge modifiers were dogshit and GGG haven't done anything about them past the first week.
Damn, a little better but still not kool. NOT KOOL.
I understand peoples idea of fun is different, ........ but CHRISt !!!
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
make CAP for global mobs speed/dmg/defence!!!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info