[Xbox] Path of Exile: Sentinel Launch Release Time Update

"
Bob rob0T wrote:
I'll not spend any cent on POE this league.

Xbox support is a shame. Delay, lags, market is bad joke, party finder no exist...not to mention all my mtx lost, because GGG cant conect my pc account with xbox.

Is areally shame and sad sittuation.

Yeah they really need to fix some things on console.
Last edited by iHellwyrm on Jun 1, 2022, 8:46:53 PM
"
iHellwyrm wrote:
"
Bob rob0T wrote:

Aaaaand without any compensation for any of this.

Do you really want to earn money, ggg?

when World of Warcraft messed up bad with about 2 days of down time on WoD expansion. they gave everyone free game time, I even complained in a ticket about having 10+ hour ques every day for a month. they gave me a free month.
Just want to say, great job cutting out the whole east coast from your xbox launch. Just good enough for MTX
Patch is up for download on xbox
One thing everyone needs to understand is microsoft is in control of everything added to thier system. GGG sends the update to ms and thier team reviews it and only after ms accepts it does a projected time get set. If for any reason ms is delayed on the cert of the update there will be a delay that GGG has no control over. Just saying....
"
xX F3rr3ll Xx wrote:
"
iHellwyrm wrote:
"
Bob rob0T wrote:

Aaaaand without any compensation for any of this.

Do you really want to earn money, ggg?

when World of Warcraft messed up bad with about 2 days of down time on WoD expansion. they gave everyone free game time, I even complained in a ticket about having 10+ hour ques every day for a month. they gave me a free month.

Personally I dont want any free. The game is amazing and is free already, but is just stupid the lack of willpower to make it big on consoles as well. Just fix the freaking market and make it possible to find a party without use the stupid MS group.
D3 is a dead game,but even they have this party finder working.
Its freaking 2022, not 2013 anymore.

I expect nothing more than sub optimal at this point haha
"
sethbine wrote:
One thing everyone needs to understand is microsoft is in control of everything added to thier system. GGG sends the update to ms and thier team reviews it and only after ms accepts it does a projected time get set. If for any reason ms is delayed on the cert of the update there will be a delay that GGG has no control over. Just saying....

if i were microsoft i would not rush for GGG either, they never have their game ready on time because they don't care about console. Microsoft was probly working on approving updates that were submitted on time. Its not microsoft's job to make sure their game is ready. every league has been released later and later, and every league the delays get longer and longer. 11pm est is technically may 19th i guess....
Well, these events are worth waiting for!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info