Today we're releasing a bunch of new microtransactions into the store! They include the Demonic Necromancer Bundle, Madcap Cast When Damage Taken, Apollyon Shockwave and Celestial Cat Forbidden Rite!

The Demonic Necromancer Bundle includes microtransactions for Raise Spectre, Summon Raging Spirits, Raise Zombie and Summon Skeletons bundled together at a discount! These are all also available individually in the store.

Madcap Cast When Damage Taken and Apollyon Shockwave are both microtransactions for their respective support gems.

The Celestial Cat Forbidden Rite Effect changes your purple projectiles into a flurry of cats!

Check everything out in the videos below, or get yours here!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
More cats!
quin effect
Я няшная девочка худенькая, бледная, не очень высокая, девственная, нецелованная, с тонкими ручками, небольшими ступнями, синяками под глазами, растрёпанными волосами, не выхожу из дому и говорю на разные темы.
Готова помурчать в дискорде, пишите ниже контактные данные, будем вместе проходить карты.
OH boy cwdt gonna be nerfed
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I must have the cat skill, it's so good <3
Blazing Salvo dosen't exist ?
everything is very beautiful except for the demonic pack, it’s some kind of spit in the players’ faces, put a random glow texture on the existing creature models, it looks like erroneous material, okay, there are a lot of spectras there, just an immense amount of work, but the rest of the creatures could have been made beautiful textures emphasizing their silhouettes and not this rubbish...
Some nice Pay2Visibility and that cat FX is superb.
... is not a troll
It's not nice to throw cats like that, y'know?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info