[Console] Path of Exile: Sentinel Console Launch

They added a 20hr timer lmao yall thinkt his a good game
We're gonna have at least 90 days to play the league, most of the players quit after a couple of weeks... Just chill...

I'm not a fan of lack of comms but shit is not that serious, we're just a few hours away...
"
iHellwyrm wrote:
Mods have time to delete my posts for not speaking in english but not enough time to give any info about the expansion launch, congratulations staff and ggg great company.

The chances that the moderators of the forums are actually informed members of the GGG staff is pretty slim. You don't take time away from your developers, and senior officials, to monitor forums. That they have time to edit posts is completely irrelevant to the conversation about the lack of an update. I doubt that they those monitoring the forums have been given any information about the update above and beyond what we know.

All that being said, GGG would be better served by having someone with actual insight into the situation put out a post, even if it is just a post saying "We have absolutely no clue at the moment."

However, they know that all the people on here pissing and moaning about the lack of an update are not going to stop playing because of it, so they are not really motivated to care.
i get in trouble when I MISS DEADLINES BECAUSE OF MY OWN FAULT. this is literally ggg's fault that it did not pass cert or did not get put in cert on time. it is no one elses fault but their own. why do people still praise this.
Can xbox get a free mystery box or something lol, so many people are upset
"
Steezin406 wrote:
They added a 20hr timer lmao yall thinkt his a good game

I cant believe.
Last edited by iHellwyrm on May 18, 2022, 9:35:34 PM
Now we have to wait 22 hours? Can't you just bring out the update now? Trust me.. We would love it..
"
itz TAXI wrote:
i get in trouble when I MISS DEADLINES BECAUSE OF MY OWN FAULT. this is literally ggg's fault that it did not pass cert or did not get put in cert on time. it is no one elses fault but their own. why do people still praise this.

Internally this is very likely the case, that those responsible for the missed deadline are facing some kind of repercussion. But you talk like the company as a whole should be in some kind of "trouble". The only possible penalty they could face in this situation is if the player base left the game and refused to play until the next league because of this. They know, and we know, that will not happen, so exactly what sort of penalty do you want to see here? A public flogging of those who dropped the ball?
so not only do we get a timer but the time is for the realm to go down not when it goes live. So technically it's a 26 hour delay, also what does this mean for future leagues do we lose a day of sentinel or are we always a day behind from playstation from now on?
24h delay is a bit longer than past delays. kind of bet they got it pushed through or are going to a lot sooner and just delaying it for an "official launch time" if that timer is even right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info