"defeat an act boss which is empowered by a sentinel"

same, didnt see the achiv till now since i leave all that stuff till way later in the league, sucks that im being forced to make another character just for that...
I have read that joining a lower level player in their zone should also work.
As if forcing us to create another character is not enough, it doesn't seem to work on Marveil. I use the sentinel and she just doesn't get empowered.
"
nadrag wrote:
As if forcing us to create another character is not enough, it doesn't seem to work on Marveil. I use the sentinel and she just doesn't get empowered.

It works on Merv. I did it on Merv first.
Use it on the last phase of multi-phase bosses.

It's coded to not work on things that don't drop loot, and technically I believe the later phase of merevil is a different creature than the first one. Same with dominus.

I was able to empower malachai when he was down in the pit, not during the piety portion.
Украина в моём сердце
*** SOLVED!!!!! ***

Easy solution:

- I'm helping my bf level up his new character, so we're going through the acts together.

- Make sure it's your buddy's instance! Let him enter every area FIRST.

- Once at the end of an act (any act- I got my achievement on act 3), you'll see your sentinels are deployable (as long as you're in your buddy's instance.)

- Deploy and get your achievement! ;)
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on May 26, 2022, 4:02:35 AM
"
*** SOLVED!!!!! ***

Easy solution:

- I'm helping my bf level up his new character, so we're going through the acts together.

- Make sure it's your buddy's instance! Let him enter every area FIRST.

- Once at the end of an act (any act- I got my achievement on act 3), you'll see your sentinels are deployable (as long as you're in your buddy's instance.)

- Deploy and get your achievement! ;)

3.18.0d Patch Notes
"
Character level no longer prevents you from using Sentinels in Act Areas.
Hi guys,

You don't need a new character.

The easiest solution is to go back to A9 and beat the boos with Sentinel.

I just finished it. Enjoy!
"
markyeh864 wrote:
Hi guys,

You don't need a new character.

The easiest solution is to go back to A9 and beat the boos with Sentinel.

I just finished it. Enjoy!

Yea this was changed in a patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info