"
Parob86 wrote:
Suggestion for next league introduction:

Chris is playing live a red map (alch and go) & delve 200 & heist 80 contract

No words needed and we all can see if the balance is right and the game fun

+1
Last edited by darko07 on May 17, 2022, 11:44:09 AM
just go back to old mods *facepalm*
"Freezing" the Meta was the most hyped thing out there since idk never in the history of PoE. Yet you somehow managed to f* up the whole league from the beginning. WHY?! Again: WHY?! Do you guys not learn ANYTHING from the past? I mean come on...

That said I will try for a few more hours but I guess in the end I have to wait till everything is fixes like in Heist. Should only take a couple of more weeks. *cough*
Is this patch already deployed?
"
These changes apply to all new areas entered after the time these notes were posted.

Yes the changes are live.
Fair change but still annoy with the immunity stuff(breaking freeze/stun build etc...). Tks for at least trying to bandaid this before u rework this into a better core mechanic. I'm all ear to make the game more challenging but im no fan of making the game into BDSM encounter when u just run into a mobs that just fully counter one build, it not fun or challenging it just frustration
"
zWhiteKz wrote:
Fair change but still annoy with the immunity stuff(breaking freeze/stun build etc...). Tks for at least trying to bandaid this before u rework this into a better core mechanic. I'm all ear to make the game more challenging but im no fan of making the game into BDSM encounter when u just run into a mobs that just fully counter one build, it not fun or challenging it just frustration

100% and the worst part is that its not even rewarding.. i see no reason to fight them.. im ok with risk and reward but now they are hard with no reward.
Considering these mods are supposed to stack, the numbers should be reduced even more. It should only reach extremes by combining with other mods, and that's not even considering map mods as well.
Last edited by darkwolf7786 on May 17, 2022, 12:23:41 PM
I am just not having fun. GGG has always given us many many routes to increase the difficulty of this game as we see fit. That needs to stay the case. This base level of increase is too much.

I have been playing for 8 years. I love this game. It is my favorite of all time. But, I cant "chill" in maps anymore. It isnt relaxing after work to play in maps. It is stressful AF. Just not fun.

Go back to letting us decide that we want Hard-Mode with Wave 30 Simulacrum, 8 mod delirium maps, pinnacle bosses, uber pinnacle bosses etc. Dont force it us. Let the base play of the game be where it was. Fun.

I cant even imagine being a new player going through the campaign, and early mapping...
Thank you.
Started playing in Ultimatum and got serious in Archnemesis.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info