Community Showcase

great art work by the community.
On side note PLEASE FIX THE ARCHNEMESIS MODS PLZ! So I can come back and play.
Remove archnem mods from the old leagues content. They are balanced around the old mod system. Period
Awesome art as always, so many talented people in this community!
"Give up everything in pursuit of Greatness - even Life itself".

First Mirror Drop: 09/01/2023 - Defiled Cathedral - Sanctum League.
Last edited by Galaxdriel on May 16, 2022, 8:42:36 PM
"We're continuing our work on addressing feedback around Archnemesis modifiers and will communicate these changes with you soon."

Right.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
these arts are beautiful
I never tire of seeing how cute QueenNie can make Wraeclast!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Hey, neat.

Really liked the Solaris Temple rendition. Sort of makes me imagine what Wraeclast would have been like as a Morrowind-era Elder Scrolls setting. Damn fine job.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Hey, neat.

Really liked the Solaris Temple rendition. Sort of makes me imagine what Wraeclast would have been like as a Morrowind-era Elder Scrolls setting. Damn fine job.

It's so good you can damn near hear the music. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Hey, neat.

It's so good you can damn near hear the music. :)

Both of them, but especially this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEd3rTWagw4

Kamil's a genius, and I hope Chris thanks the powers that be on a daily basis that GGG has him, but it's a damn shame what happened to the original Act 3 tunes. Felt like Adgio was JUST hitting stride with the reworked main theme which wove act 3 motifs into Lioneye's Watch.

Kamil's got an epic, cinematic scope that Adgio never did, but Adgio had a way of dragging something cold down your spine in a way not entirely unlike that of the composer who paved the way for both of them, Matt Uelmen.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Very cool artwork!
I love seeing more art pertaining to the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info