VK : Queue: Submit: ErrorDeviceLost

I am getting the above error message even before i get to the log in screen. I had re installed POE and changed it to Vulcan as this worked beautifully before and now all i get is this message. I have reinstalled the game since but still only get this message, any ideas on how to get past this?
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2024, 12:20:17 PM
You might have to revert back to DirectX instead of Vulcan, I think this error is exclusive to Vulcan.

I also have the same problem, so I've reverted to DX11. I have a 3080 and was on 512.59 (Vulkan crash), then updated to 512.77 and crashed again a few maps later.

EDIT: Added picture of last crashed instance.
Last edited by shrgnatlas on May 16, 2022, 8:38:55 AM
Exact same problem happening here on a pretty new computer! Guess ill try change the graphics engine and hope that works!

---------------------------------------------------------
Dunno if this is relevant at all but here's my Hardware;
GPU: ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity OC
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 3200MHz 128GB
M.2: Corsair Force Series MP600 2TB M.2 SSD
Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix X570-F GAMING, S-AM4
PSU: ASUS ROG Strix 1000
IGN: NeXoR
I'm getting this error sporadically as well. Killed one of my characters in HC =/

Hardware Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @ 3.5 GHz
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2666
MOBO: ASUS Z170-A
I have the same problem. Until yesterday I could play with no problem, but today it started crashing constantly. Sometimes it shows a window with an error message, and sometimes the game close and goes back to Windows with no error message. Even the Steam Client crashes and I have to open it again.

I updated drivers, verified game files, changed every graphic settings, closed antivirus, tried both 32 and 64 bits, run as administrator...and still crashing.

I used a timer, and it crashes every 2-3 minutes after logging in. The only "improve" I noticed is when I changed from Vulkan to DX12, but it only works up to 5-7 minutes.

I don't know what the hell GGG did in the last patch, but I can't play anymore. I read every post on internet from people having similar error messages, but nothing helped me.

Any idea, please? (And sorry for my english)
Getting the same issues. Changing from Vulkan doesn't help
/Bumb

Same Problem... 1 day before the new League starts.

I can't play like this.
This error always happen with me when I press the "Show desktop" inferior right button in taskbar of W10
My friend was having the same problem. He got a new graphics card and the problem went away, but tonight it suddenly came back and he was crashing like once every minute. Any word on this issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info