PoE 3.18 VRAM leak issue

3060 same issue game was running fine til today.
3070 here too my game is crashing everyday about 5-7 times and only happens after playng for a few hours.. is just like u guys r sayng here..

hope they fix this soon i lost 3 blight maps today fully juiced... and 1 boss
after 3.18 the game consumes almost all my GPU resources. seems GGG is mining :)
"
avofaria wrote:
after 3.18 the game consumes almost all my GPU resources. seems GGG is mining :)

seems it could be the case since this issue is not fixed for 3 weeks already xD
/s
Bump.

Anyone seen GGG comment on this problem somewhere?
same issue, has anyone fixed the problem?
b550m aorus pro-p with ryzen 7 5700g. 8gb video memory and i notice it maxes out after a couple hours on dx12 and gets pretty laggy. last epoch, elden ring, and a few other online games i play do not do this
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
are all of you running with texture set to high ?
can confirm this issue is still ongoing and I've had no problems with previous leagues I played mind you I didn't play the last league so cannot confirm if the issues have been ongoing since and last I played was 3.16. I play way more intensive games then PoE and my PC has better specs then is required for the game. I don't play with the highest settings for graphics either so that's not really excuse here especially when most leagues this game has been fine for me and i play much more heavily intensive games requiring much more without a problem. It's likely a technical issue on GGG's end.
Can also confirm this is still an issue especially in hideouts. If I afk in a town all day no problem but if you AFK in a hideout for longer than 2 hours or so you get horrible frame drop, shuddering and unplayable lag until you teleport to a town and back again. I have tested this with 10 hideouts and it still and issue. I use Vulkan, i7-8700k, GTX 3060ti, windows 10 - all drivers and up to date (minus the video drivers cause the most recent NVidia drivers were causing crazy back artifacting in maps and everywhere except my Hideout...)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info