༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Neversink take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I like cheese
Neversink take vacations
sedantes
Last edited by HcChArLie on May 9, 2022, 12:55:06 AM
It would be very nice if this post could also include the "which map has which crafting bench repices" information, so people who maintain certain help sheets would not need to wait to update those sheets until they have access to the crafting bench in game on patch launch day.

I would understand withholding this information if everything was "uuuuh you have to find out buddy we are not showing it anywhere" because that was was you did back in the day, but since the information is readily available on the crafting bench anyways (and changing every league since you reduced the total amount of maps on the atlas and are rotating them now), it would be nice to have them beforehand.
Would be nice to get an official tool for editing item filters. Neversink filters take forever to update and I hate how things are categorized like leveling and league items. Just let me make my own or make it simple... Currency includes all currency not excluding league currency, uniques includes all uniques, map items include all map items, sockets are all in one place etc. With Filterblade I have to look at several locations just to find an item that I want to edit. Overcomplicated.

Would make it easier for him to keep it up to date as well. Its like he has an idea for a filter in his mind and is forcing it on everyone instead of making it as basic and generic as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info