FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING

5/5 Herbal roots = 1 Herbal Seedling
5/5 Herbal Seedlings = 1 Herbal Sappling
5/5 Herbal Sappling = 1 Herbalist
5/5 Herbalist cards = 1 Apothecary
KEKW
"
byohnk wrote:
why waste money on making a double influenced base items?

Probably for HH/MB chancing.
☼ Buying Atzitis Vault Maps STD #3497488 League #3490751
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
First off, this is really cool, as in the post as a whole.

I am torn though. It was really nice to see them all in one place at one time, but given the choice of this, vs being drip fed, I think I'd rather have them spaced out. Sure, it's really nice now, but giving us tiny tid-bits for weeks helps keep up discussion and hype for the new league I believe.

I think this is one of, if not the best ones from the bunch. Am I reaching, or is this reminiscent of Attack on Titan(name and flavor text)

I wonder if Home will be evenly weighted, or if Enlighten and Empower will be of higher rarity than Enhance.

Last edited by sumfight on May 3, 2022, 7:08:23 PM
Some great cards here, Eldrich chaos, replica items, and of course mageblood as someone who has obtained a HH for the first time this league using div-cards I'm looking forward to now be able to obtain the mageblood this is a game changer for alot of players. :-)
"
mad_man_moose wrote:

5/5 Herbal roots = 1 Herbal Seedling
5/5 Herbal Seedlings = 1 Herbal Sappling
5/5 Herbal Sappling = 1 Herbalist
5/5 Herbalist cards = 1 Apothecary
KEKW

Looks like you misspelled "9" and "12"

"You are everything to somebody" what's with this Motivational Poster Talk on div cards now? Feelgood emotions on div cards to help the bitter medicine of silent massive pervasive nerfs go down? ;)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Merciless... tornado wand? Huh

Trap/mines/totems?

Lame should have been an imbued wand at the very least or one of the new wand bases from heist

So in other words, you want a party hideout
Looks like I'll be farming div cards this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info