[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail|200M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Crit-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI

"
bOra777 wrote:
i really resepect and aprecciate the effort you put into this guide, but as a relative newbie, i have no clue what to do with it tbh :D

Do not use blue socketed triad grips, they minimize your damage with unfitting lightning-conversion of your herald and minions and you have already unholy might for great chaos-conversion in your ascendancy. Use eg in your level embalmer-gloves for a second 5-link or simply some rares. Best would probably be gloves with abyss-jewels / minion chance to poison on hit with temporal chains on hit as implicit, 3 chaos.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/OYdvXgVcE

At your level you should use a much higher HoA-gem-lvl as your actual lvl 8-skillgem, all minion skills in poe scale heavy with their level...
With these changes you deal 30x, 3000% more damage as in your current set-up.
When you use a curse, despair, you will deal 50x, 5000% more damage as you do now actual.

Then get the next medium and small clusters (pure agony and uncompromising).

Yes, you will need your time in poe. In the tldr you find all needed stuff when you already have some poe-experiences, but of course reading the ingame-gear- or skill-descriptions is helpful too. Even when the build goes in-depth, some starter- and basic poe-wiki-infos are not included.
In poe the bigger fun starts with all these different mechanics. Me myself also with 5 selflevelled lvl-100 chars after 5 and more leagues with Herald of Agony learn each new league a lot new stuff.
Last edited by Chromino on May 26, 2024, 11:24:38 AM
New t-17 showcases are added. They are recorded in medium gear, in low 25M damage, only one used curse, low withers, low 250 k ehp, low 3.2 k es.

In the first one (trickster) all the boss attacks and -aoe's are tanked, in the second one (pathfinder) extreme map-mods (380% increased damage, 80% increased attack speed etc.) and full juiced delirium+beyond-atlas-strategy are crawled. B2B is quite easy compared against.

With low 70% poisonchances and

cyclone - cwc - tornados of elemental turbulences - ball lightnings of orbiting

90 HoA-virulences are generated against singletargets.

T17 tank all attacks of Bosses Citadel + Fortress full juiced

https://youtu.be/UzFRqY7whvc

Beyond and Deliriumjuiced T17 Sanctuary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nD9lI5AINs
Last edited by Chromino on Jun 5, 2024, 10:26:20 AM
Edit: I AM STUPID :)
Last edited by Kurnis on Jun 10, 2024, 10:24:46 AM
"
Kurnis wrote:
With nerf to "of the rainbow" I don't think Melding of the Flesh is viable now even with Mageblood. Sucks.

With mageblood melding of the flesh and 89% max-resis are easy to build in.
Don`t forget instilling orbs and rolled prefix increased effects on the rainbow-suffix-flask.

The sapphire-flask-changes was a buff for this build and before getting mageblood a stygian vise, purity of ice and pure guile on a cluster enable the melding early.

In "jewels" melding of the flesh are all tipps. The needed total 660 resis are reached by:

The Melding of the flesh | + Max-Resis

Spoiler

This tanky jewel is most easy build in with a mageblood and a permanent sapphire flask.

Also before with a stygian vise-belt in combination with the aura purity of ice and a cluster pure guile and a second cluster sublime form you can sqeeze it in for high poe-content.

You raise all your elemental max-resistances to the peak by only increasing cold-resistances with aegis aurora, a sapphire flask, winter prowler, impossible escape or purity of ice.

Because the Allstars path much along clusters and especially small clusters, they are fast able to mount up resistances and to reach 85% or also fulltanky 89% all elemental resistances - that is impressive doubling their already infinitive** elemental ehp.

Yes, you will facetank all elemental attacks like Maven's spells.
But against penetration effects of shaper or eater it's not that much effective .

With the third large cluster and more medium/ small clusters it's getting more easy to cap 89% resis.

You can swap the element cold- to the needed lightning- and fire-resistances at the harvest-craftings-bench.

You need

Spoiler

+270 3x90% max-resis
+180 kitava's debuffs
+210 melding-jewel

660 resis

Prioritize resistances on:

□ aegis aurora (+30)
□ default resis on belt/ mageblood (+50)
□ boots (+40-90)
□ 1-2 circle of ambition (+50-120)
□ 2-5 ghastly-jewels (+40-150)
□ 1-2x sublime form clusters (+30-60)
□ every clusterjewel's transferpoints ( (3-5)x2, so 6-10x transferpassives +20 up to +30 on small, (5-8)x +10 to +15 on medium, (1-3)× +5 on large clusters, total: +150-270 resis possible)
□ sapphire flask with mageblood and instilling orbs (+76)
□ flask-suffix of the rainbow with mageblood and instilling orbs (+112)
□ ascendancy commander of darkness (+90)
□ "survivalist", 2 passives evasion mastery (+36)

750-900 resis

or also:

□ often some league-mechanics
□ "practical application" passive tree (+39)
□ banditreward Alira (+45)
□ stygian vise belt with resis and socketed ghastly jewel with resis (+190)
□ a large clusters with veteran defender (+45) /or master the fundamentals (+30)
□ jewel 'balance of terror' (+45)
□ tattoos of the sky / of the valakoo stormrider
□ itchors/ implicit of searing exarch boots (+15)
□ ring-implicits (+10-40)
□ other rare gear
□ belt (- or other gear) resis-implicit (+48)
□ darkness enthrouned belt doubling the resis of ghastly jewels (+120)
□ purity of ice (+65, with ashes of the stars +95)
□ switching grace to purity of elements (/ or granted with aul's uprising amulet) + increased aura effects + increased gemlevels + ashes of the stars (+210)
□ bismuth-flask with mageblood and instilling orbs (+198)
□ amulet Uul-Netol's + catalysts (+70-100)
□ 24 faith and steel on tree

20-30% overcapped resistances on top are tanky against resi-reduction-effects, altar-mods, scorch and elemental curses.

Then you should stack the cold- and the max-resis:

□ melding of the flesh -4%
□ aegis aurora +5%
□ sapphire flask +5%, with mageblood, instilling orbs and increased flask-effects-suffixes +9-10%
□ jewel "impossible escape" with 2x +maxres around Imbalanced Guard / Unwavering Stance or around Elemental Equilirium: +3%
□ "survivalist" 2 passives Evasion mastery +1%

89% max-resis

Possible alternatives are:

Spoiler

□ 1-3 clusterskills on medium unique megalomaniacs or small rare clusters like:

winterprowler +2
introspection +1
prismatic carapace +1
prismatic dance +1
antifreeze +1

□ purity of ice, in place of grace or with pure guile on a cluster for the manamanagement, and increased aura effects and increased gemlevels +5% to +8%
□ purity of ice-level increased with a shield-implicit or empower support +1%, or socketed into a +2 lvl rare unset ring or as implicit granted lvl 25 on circle of nostalgia +1%
□ vaal impurity of ice in maps +7%
□ delve-atlas-node "packed with energy" for more +max resis in maps
□ the anoint of amulet to prismatic skin +2%
□ rare eldritch gloves with +2% max res eldritch implicit
□ increased aura effects of "purposeful harbinger" stacked on the rare medium clusters, 2 - 3 x needed for +1%
□ the +3% Brine Crown helmet

Recommendations 1-2x Winter prowler +2 max-resis

Spoiler

Finding a fitting unique medium or small clusters with needed resis/dex/str on clustertransfers with winterprowler for +2 max-resis are cheap and great and sometimes also b.i.s.

Recommendations Impossible Escape +3 max-resis

Spoiler

Impossible Escape is in most settings with 'Imbalanced Guard' (+3 max resis, ar), Unwavering Stance (+3 max cold-resis with melding of the flesh), 'Elemental Equilirium' (+1 max res, 30% ailments-immunities) or 'supreme ego' ('charisma' and writhing-jar-flask-charges) stronger as alternatives.

CI for 4-5 free passives-points is in some pathings great also.

Last edited by Chromino on Jun 9, 2024, 4:19:32 PM
Thanks for the information!!! Damn this guide is awesome and you are so helpful!

Question, I got a great 4 sec trigger wand. What would you put in there? Im thinking desecrate/bone offering, but I don't really know. Sadly a curse in there doesn't trigger Vixen's and Arcanist Brand doesn't work either :(

edit: does ANYONE have a Skin of the lords with Glancing blows (or Divine Shield)? There are like 15 but all offline for cheap. The only one online wants 300 divines WTF

I'll pay, but that's insane
Last edited by Kurnis on Jun 10, 2024, 11:31:42 AM
"
Kurnis wrote:
Thanks for the information!!! Damn this guide is awesome and you are so helpful!

Question, I got a great 4 sec trigger wand. What would you put in there? Im thinking desecrate/bone offering, but I don't really know. Sadly a curse in there doesn't trigger Vixen's and Arcanist Brand doesn't work either :(

edit: does ANYONE have a Skin of the lords with Glancing blows (or Divine Shield)? There are like 15 but all offline for cheap. The only one online wants 300 divines WTF

I'll pay, but that's insane

Thank you too Kurnis!

In the triggerwand I would put unearth, bone offering, storm brand of indecision, void sphere, ball lightning of static, perhaps frostshield, many skills fit.

You do not need the correct colours. With other combinations you loose only 5-10% damage depending on your set. In higher budgets you even can gain additional 10% damage.

There is a divine shield sol 2g 2g 2r for cheap 8 div today i.e., another for 3g 2r 1b 15 div

Glancing blows is sometimes popular for champions and sometimes expensive in end of the league.

Last edited by Chromino on Jun 11, 2024, 3:05:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info