Microtransaction Concept Art

i never liked the mercurial set, but seeing up close gives me some appreciation.

that said, GGG should look into seeing how a concept art would look like when the character is from a distance away.

from a distance mercurial looks rather generic.

i like harmonious armorset, but one thing i disagree with it is the lack of consistency.

is the armor supposed be below clothing or above?

i like how the leggings seem as tho the black armor is meant to replicate skin so its worn beneath cloth.

however on the chest, its shown that for the arm pieces, the black armour is worn on top of the cloth. specifically the shoulder pieces.

in a way i do understand it but that fact kinda annoys me.
[Removed by Support]
This has (what I can only assume is) some HEAVY PoE2 vibes, I dig it a lot!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
"
exsea wrote:
i never liked the mercurial set, but seeing up close gives me some appreciation.

that said, GGG should look into seeing how a concept art would look like when the character is from a distance away.

from a distance mercurial looks rather generic.

i like harmonious armorset, but one thing i disagree with it is the lack of consistency.

is the armor supposed be below clothing or above?

i like how the leggings seem as tho the black armor is meant to replicate skin so its worn beneath cloth.

however on the chest, its shown that for the arm pieces, the black armour is worn on top of the cloth. specifically the shoulder pieces.

in a way i do understand it but that fact kinda annoys me.

I think I get what you mean. Still, the colour scheme and texture are what makes harmonious set looks attractive. More fabric, less metal.

It's too bad the in-game showcase video shows that the white seems very subdued (most probably due to lighting) and the yellows bits are a little too glowy, making it look ..... cartoony?
Last edited by biaXamseng on Apr 25, 2022, 1:57:12 AM
Those look very pretty! Thanks a lot for sharing!
Mercurial looks great!
"
sumfight wrote:
Mercurial looks great!

Too bad it looks heavy and bulky and non ornate in game.

If the in-game armor was even remotely this good I'd support in a heartbeat.

I've said it before GG needs 3d artists and designers and directors that can translate the concept art.

Every time they post these I love the art and feel let down be the in-game result.

I'd rather pay money for the prints then half the rough drafts GGG puts in the shop.
How about fixing the 2002 stuck backwards trading system?
sick
"
drbokorkati wrote:
How about fixing the 2002 stuck backwards trading system?

Keep dreaming, If they don't get money from It, they do nothing... They prefeer to have scammers, price fixers, RMT etc etc. Quite disgusting doesn't It?
the concept art looks nothing like the actual

the concept art looks much better than what we actually see as mtx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info