[SC] <Twilight Strand Exiles> Recruits active players! (200+ Members + 25+ Stash tabs + Discord)

"
Karstondh wrote:
I am a very new player so I don't meet the level requirement however I was able to reach level 51 in the last two days of Affliction league and plan to go all the way in 3.24 (I will be league starting Exsang Miner)

Im a student so I have a lot of free time and am falling in love with this game. I estimate 20-40 hours of in game time per week depending on my school work load.

I'm interested in joining your guild because I am looking for a mature and friendly community to learn, have fun, and progress in the game with :)

Hello, please contact me on discord.
give me a challenge.
I've been playing off-and-on almost since launch and have been playing mostly just with friends. I've joined a few guilds but they seemed to of become inactive over the seasons, so here i am looking for a new adventure with a active guild.

Highest i haven't deleted is a 97 Lightning strike champion.

Currently i play daily as i was laid off from work... Usually on for 8+ hours daily so I'm always looking to grind out some maps with some new buds!
bump
give me a challenge.
"
Vorkathswrath wrote:
I've been playing off-and-on almost since launch and have been playing mostly just with friends. I've joined a few guilds but they seemed to of become inactive over the seasons, so here i am looking for a new adventure with a active guild.

Highest i haven't deleted is a 97 Lightning strike champion.

Currently i play daily as i was laid off from work... Usually on for 8+ hours daily so I'm always looking to grind out some maps with some new buds!

Hello, please contact me on discord.
give me a challenge.
bump
give me a challenge.
Would be nice to get a reply on discord when asking to join :( asked and no reply after a week
bump
give me a challenge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info