[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

how to use Tattoo of the Tasalio Makanga in the tree it wont let me put it in.
"
SquishyDoge wrote:
"
Cowrex wrote:
"
SquishyDoge wrote:
https://pobb.in/0XzrptMeLSEz

whats my next 3 moves from here? i notice some stuff still 1shots me. was hoping i get to the point i can tank just about anything at least 1 hit but can recover

with flasks up im sitting at 1351 ward and 2,7xx life

Oooh your mana is at 1025, if you can bring taht up to at least 1500, you should die less

Mind Over MAtter plus a 1500 mana pool does wonders for most scenarios in maps

i mean moreso its just bosses that do a lot so i cant stand on them. how would i get an additional 475 mana with what i have? or will i have to transition over to the omniscience variation

The omni variant is incredibly powerful for damage, but you'll be sacrificing a lot of defensive layers (Then again, the best offense is the best defense)

If you want... you can probably go for a spell suppression variant of this~ Retains 150m Shaper DPS but having a 37k effective HP~

This should let you tank most boss mechanics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Vft2WF0RA&t=126s
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Fixed
Last edited by Macksbot on Oct 20, 2023, 11:54:11 PM
I'm trying to get a single ring to work. Using the calculator, it says all will work, however I can't get the loop to repeat:

POB:https://pobb.in/LhasJ5-N5tXe

From Calculator:

Life:3244
Energy Shield:161
Chaos Resistance:1

Heartbound Loop rings:One
Heartbound Ring Damage:420

Summon Skeleton Level(After +1/+2):22

Body CWDT Gem Quality:Divergent
Body CWDT Level(After +1/+2):21
Body CWDT Quality:18
Ward With Flask On:1393

Skeleton Damage:1680
Forbidden Rite Damage:1324.4715
Total Damage:3004.4715

Loop Status:LOOP WORKS
Ward > FR damage:YES

I have no idea how to fix this, any help would be really appreciated!

Edit: I think it was a mana issue, as I was able to start after switching weapons a few times. Even though I tried a separate ring with recoup, I crafted another one and put on 6% mana recoup. Seems to be working ok so far
Last edited by hp1 on Oct 22, 2023, 10:24:30 PM
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
If i were you i'd avoid inconsistencies like having 20 qual on 1 of your cwdt and 23 on another.
If you have mana issues the easiest solution is removing MoM and crafting "25 reduced mana cost" on your flask.

only cwdt i have quality on is my creeping frost/freezing pulse at 20% while my forbidden rite and icespear are at 0%
"
SquishyDoge wrote:
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
If i were you i'd avoid inconsistencies like having 20 qual on 1 of your cwdt and 23 on another.
If you have mana issues the easiest solution is removing MoM and crafting "25 reduced mana cost" on your flask.

only cwdt i have quality on is my creeping frost/freezing pulse at 20% while my forbidden rite and icespear are at 0%

My quote must not have registered. I was replying to another guy.

In your case - if you want to get tanky on wardloop only real solutions are suppress and progenesis. Even lucky suppress will work.
You can spec out of all the templar side nodes (up to MoM in the middle and the arcane potency and go into ranger suppress - reflexes, entrench, inveterate, quickstep, intuition - take as many as you need or you can take just one cluster and take lucky suppress mastery.
Also since you are already speced into recoup - taking the "recoup occurs over 3 seconds" mastery is a massive boost to survivability especially vs degens. It's something like 25% more recovery.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Oct 24, 2023, 11:15:27 AM
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"
SquishyDoge wrote:
"
trancenergy11 wrote:

My quote must not have registered. I was replying to another guy.

In your case - if you want to get tanky on wardloop only real solutions are suppress and progenesis. Even lucky suppress will work.
You can spec out of all the templar side nodes (up to MoM in the middle and the arcane potency and go into ranger suppress - reflexes, entrench, inveterate, quickstep, intuition - take as many as you need or you can take just one cluster and take lucky suppress mastery.
Also since you are already speced into recoup - taking the "recoup occurs over 3 seconds" mastery is a massive boost to survivability especially vs degens. It's something like 25% more recovery.

so in my current set up, im ok to swap over to the ranger region on the 100 div tree? i wasnt sure if i was good to do that so i was staying on the improved 15div and just upgrading a few things here and there. out of my 2 flasks, if im staying 3 flask assuming i still have to atm. would i just replace my quicksilver and get a bismuth with double all res? cause i do still need the res atm.
"
SquishyDoge wrote:

so in my current set up, im ok to swap over to the ranger region on the 100 div tree? i wasnt sure if i was good to do that so i was staying on the improved 15div and just upgrading a few things here and there. out of my 2 flasks, if im staying 3 flask assuming i still have to atm. would i just replace my quicksilver and get a bismuth with double all res? cause i do still need the res atm.

You already have res on your Quicksilver. Flasks effects do not stack and are the same no matter which flask they are on - so having res suffix on 2 flasks will not give you anything.. You could get 25 flask effect on your bismuth and that'll give you more res.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Oct 25, 2023, 1:02:41 AM
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"
SquishyDoge wrote:

You already have res on your Quicksilver. Flasks effects do not stack and are the same no matter which flask they are on - so having res suffix on 2 flasks will not give you anything.. You could get 25 flask effect on your bismuth and that'll give you more res.

thats what i meant. having bismuth plus the additional res roll on it and then swap out my quicksilver for the prog flask
https://pobb.in/rywBCqzvvWHW
Is there anything wrong with this pob?
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info