[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

e
Last edited by JohnAllan on Sep 24, 2023, 3:34:15 AM
Thank you for the fun build. Really neat to put together. I think I've done a pretty good job assembling things, always open for feedback and suggestions:

https://pobb.in/cxH1X_Ad4lum

One question, I notice a few choosing creeping frost over frostbolt. I've been playing with both and don't really see a difference. Curious for better comments regarding the pros and cons of both.
what can you do with this budget for this build? all ubers? can it be tanky with good damage?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
what can you do with this budget for this build? all ubers? can it be tanky with good damage?

You can probably build a family,have kids and send them to college with that.
the tanky spell suppresion pob got 26k ehp is that what people consider tanky?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Jesus, a have slightly more jeweller's orbs than you have divs.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

I wouldn't play this build if focus is "tanky".
you can clear all content easy with 1000 divines, go to the discord and see the trade channel, people making videos
or the voice channel, folks casually clearing ubers.
I am pulling hair,

all my stats looks good with calculator but I am only get half DPS
Can any one please help? Thank you
"
Nguyenpgb wrote:
How do I not get 1 shot by Chimera?

If you do the map drop sextant (the one that gives triple damage to bosses) you'll always get one shot when he's in smoke. Only thing that could help is possible a progenesis and a massive life pool but i doubt that it will be enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info