[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

for a brutal restraint,what are some good things to have? i guess flask charge gained,maybe frenzy on kill and /or proj damage?
"
shumi82 wrote:
for a brutal restraint,what are some good things to have? i guess flask charge gained,maybe frenzy on kill and /or proj damage?

Flask charges and %dex for omni are primary goal.
Nice to haves are frenzy and onslaught on kill, if you dont have those from elsewhere.
Movespeed, resist, ele and proj damage, aura effect, non-dam ailment effect are all useful.
How is this build for Sanctums? I like to rush those so am looking for a decent build for that
"
How is this build for Sanctums? I like to rush those so am looking for a decent build for that

It would be god-tier, if not for some (arguably minor) annoyances:
- you need to be confident in not killing yourself by forgetting to reflask each room
- waiting for flask charges each room can get annoying (going with 3 flask setup and prioritizing charges gained mitigates that)
- resolve lost on flask use can be run-ending - I have finished every blind relic sanctum where I got that affliction, but it was not fun:)

Other than that, it breezes through everything - high movespeed and damage trivializes most encounters (apparently, Lycia 2nd form has some sort of lightning phase - never seen that:D ).
Thanks for info! Is it a couple seconds for the flasks to refill? Or are we talking a lot longer?

kind of worried about the portion of it.

Also, do you by chance know if it is possible to use herald of ice in this build if I wanted to sacrifice something, as i love some explosions
Last edited by warriordefense08 on Jan 4, 2023, 11:51:27 AM
"
Thanks for info? Is it a couple seconds for the flasks to refill? Or are we talking a lot longer?

Also, do you by chance know if it is possible to use herald of ice in this build if I wanted to sacrifice something, as i love some explosions

Well, for my current 4-flask setup it takes (worst case, i.e. starting from empty) 11s. Switching to 3-flask cuts it to 8s. Average is about half that, obviously.

As for HoI- if you love explosions enough, there are a few ways. Since I am of the opinion that any build without some Herald shatters is incomplete, you can check my char for one of those :)
"
Thanks for info! Is it a couple seconds for the flasks to refill? Or are we talking a lot longer?

If the Flask just activated before you entered its around 7 sec waiting.

Otherwise only the resolve lost on flask use affliction is really annoying.

But you can run pretty much anything else because it wrecks everything that runs around there, did even a hitless run but it was sketchy since the first form of the final boss bugs out sometimes when you deal too much damage.
You all talked me into, gonna start leveling it now Got about 20 divines to try it out with! Thanks!
"
sophyene wrote:
Hello,

I need help. With my configuration, my loop does not want to work.
Since I upgraded the skill 30% increased Defenses while wielding a Staff.

My pob : https://pastebin.com/NQc6MNQ8

Thx

Hey, what issues do you have?
I will guess, because I see two potential problems after a quick check:
loop wont start: get second insanity weapon!
loop is working, but not at full speed, and failing often: mana issues. Take a look at detailed answer to vwmikeyouhoo on last page:)

If it is something else, please describe the problem!

Thx

I applied -30 on my resistance to chaos but I don't see why, when I put it 30% increased Defenses while wielding a Staff, it doesn't work anymore.
Any idea of which Invocation Keystones would be best? MoM obviously comes to mind but that seems like a waste since it would only save 1 point. Possibly Unwavering Stance? Seems kinda redundant with Brine King pantheon, but not sure what else would really work in the build.
Last edited by Kortonx on Jan 4, 2023, 11:53:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info