Youtube Dislike Addon

Just wanted to let the community know that you and restore the YT dislike numbers with a google addon.

Here is the link.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/return-youtube-dislike/gebbhagfogifgggkldgodflihgfeippi
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Jan 28, 2022, 2:07:51 PM
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2022, 10:54:08 AM
I don’t want to diminish the efforts of the AddOn’s author(s), but it’s worth noting that Google didn’t just display: none the text, leaving it available for others to present. Their servers no longer provide the dislike count, and so this AddOn is tracking dislikes submitted by those using the AddOn - as well as using dislikes that were visible before the change.

tl;dr: The numbers are wrong, and particularly inaccurate for videos uploaded after dislikes were removed (that is to say, 90+% of the videos most of us are watching these days).
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jan 30, 2022, 10:54:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info