3.16 Energy Blade Guardian

"
vikked94 wrote:
Going to try to level this with a really low budget of 100c. Let's see what happens. Thank you a lot for the PB :)

Do not level as energy blades, its not great. You want to do Absolution + Spell Echo + Minion damage + Lightning penetration to act 10

Then, buy crown of the inward eye, aegis aurora, shapers touch and shavs revelation.

Reserve 55% of your life with tempest shield
Reserve ur mana with determination, precision (keep it low enough to where you can afford it), discipline, and if you need a low level clarity.

You should then be fully good to go, make sure to wear shavs revelation in your left ring slot.

100c is waaaaaay more than enough to get this build into red maps, its like overkill. This build is unbelievably cheap to do.
Last edited by twigglypuff on Nov 1, 2021, 1:46:17 PM
how do you deal with chaos damage with your life so low and 0% chaos resistance? i feel like this build would feel invincible until you get hit with any amount of chaos damage and then you fall over. this is the one thing holding me back from trying out the build.
IGN:PowerWeasel
"
PowerWeasel wrote:
how do you deal with chaos damage with your life so low and 0% chaos resistance? i feel like this build would feel invincible until you get hit with any amount of chaos damage and then you fall over. this is the one thing holding me back from trying out the build.

I'll be 100% honest with you. Chaos damage sucks alot for this build. I am using both the Pantheons that help vs chaos and dots, and my current chaos res is -15, it used to be 0 but I had to swap out a belt.

I'll put it to u this way, chaos is the only thing that will kill you. You have to play safe and recognize the dangerous mobs. Al hazmin maps kinda suck but still very doable.

You CAN mitigate this by getting chaos resist on jewels and such for your passive tree. Also you can get chaos resist on ur boots and belt, I just simply dont have it.
"
girng wrote:

Just got thisat level 59. Oh my, the difference in clearing mobs is insane. Everything is so much smoother, wow. What a great node to take!

How would you go about crafting that sword that you have in PoB?
"
PowerWeasel wrote:

So far i have -11% chaos res and atleast in case of boss like Al-Hezmin i just turn off Tempest shield but i need to grab few more levels and get some reservation nodes on tree + determination enchant on helmet and maybe u will be able to free your hp and put Tempest at mana

But yea whitout Arakaali and shakari with upgrades its hard to survive against chaos
One thing I noticed about Energy Blade is that you only need the initial energy shield to cast it.

I'm sure someone smarter than me can abuse this :/

I.e.,
1. equip energy shield gear
2. cast Energy Blade
3. unequip energy shield gear (except whatever contains the Energy Blade gem)

I was doing a build with Eldritch Battery but I got bored in act 6

Thinking about it, the easiest way would be to have ES shield and ES/int weapon in your 2nd weapon set with Discipline socketed, then it'd be
1. Enter zone
2. switch to weapon set 2
3. use Discipline
4. cast Energy Blades
5. switch to main weapon set (automatically drops Discipline)
Last edited by JackTheNines on Nov 5, 2021, 6:37:12 PM
can this work with static strike ?
"
TwardykorPL wrote:
"
PowerWeasel wrote:

So far i have -11% chaos res and atleast in case of boss like Al-Hezmin i just turn off Tempest shield but i need to grab few more levels and get some reservation nodes on tree + determination enchant on helmet and maybe u will be able to free your hp and put Tempest at mana

But yea whitout Arakaali and shakari with upgrades its hard to survive against chaos

i saw you went energy shield build instead of life and energy at same time ...is it going better and how good so far with energy shield ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info