Squid Game , Yes or No

It's an interesting live-action take on Kaiji, but I think what it's based off is far superior in terms of how it's written.

Would still suggest giving it a watch though, it's not worth the extreme hype but it was moderately enjoyable.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Good show, flawed as hell (like wtf was that b plot) but it was a very emotionally satisfying journey, episode 6 in particular was just so good.

Yeah the fact that i love it so much says a lot over how good the show was for me to not care about the horible b plot and the godawfull vips.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Good show, flawed as hell (like wtf was that b plot) but it was a very emotionally satisfying journey, episode 6 in particular was just so good.

Yeah the fact that i love it so much says a lot over how good the show was for me to not care about the horible b plot and the godawfull vips.

Those VIPs, that must have been intentional bad acting right, to boost the image of the locals a bit? I mean, it was so bad it must have been.

Not needed at all imo. Lee Jung-jae is now one of my favorite actors. Skillful in the details.

Good show. Had fun, could not stop watching it.
Did you try turning it off and on again?
"
kaepae wrote:
Spoiler
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Those VIPs, that must have been intentional bad acting right, to boost the image of the locals a bit? I mean, it was so bad it must have been.

Not needed at all imo. Lee Jung-jae is now one of my favorite actors. Skillful in the details.

Good show. Had fun, could not stop watching it.

Yeah i think they overacted and the result was it made them look dumb. Intentional or unintentional.

I hope we see Lee again and they dont kill him off too fast.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSYWtW7t0cQ&t=2905s

TLDR: People getting killed in TVs nothing special western media not really new chainsawmassacre, viva la revolución, lets see how long bex is allowed to work for the 10cents, CCP crying.
Jepp Squidgame is one big leak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
No, I only liked the first two episodes - I watched the next ones only because I felt obligated
Squid Game is basically Hunger Games combined with Children Games. It’s a tv show that criticizes how society is, and the participants have to play children games, and if they lose they are basically murdered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info