[3.19] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin | Early To Endgame

"
zx7118753 wrote:
hi, i have serious probelm with maven fight, and maven withness. cant stay close to that eye if i draw that ball to center. and when maven withness shaper , i cant kill shaper. becasue maven keep healing him. ...i think my gear is really close to your remcommend.
thanks

For shaper you just need more dmg (as with all bosses dmg is always the answer)

For maven you're placing the orbs wrong. If you're melee, you dont place them in the center since you wont be able to dps the brain, you place them at the bottom or top of the arena.
Also instead of the golem you can get Flame Dash - it will also help with Grasping Vines that seem to be so prevalent this league.
"
zx7118753 wrote:
hi, i have serious probelm with maven fight, and maven withness. cant stay close to that eye if i draw that ball to center. and when maven withness shaper , i cant kill shaper. becasue maven keep healing him. ...i think my gear is really close to your remcommend.
thanks

If you don't mind making your profile public, I can take a look on POB and potentially give you some advice.

Also lucked into making this chest piece in only ~15 resonator attempts (CraftOfExile thought average would be ~33) and got some decent additional mods. Total price to make was probably 2.5-3 ex.

Hi, I'm currently playing this build and doing some minor changes to it.

Currently I run a budget level 3 Enlighten and have skilled 25% mana efficiency on Grace. Level 4 Enlighten does free up that node. (still running Malevolence, Grace, Determination, Defiance Banner and Herald of Purity).

I'm struggling a bit with elemental ailments, so I crafted me some boots with Essences. T1 life + res + avoid elemental ailments is somewhat cheap, took me ~2ex. That's 35% avoid elemental ailments. You can get 6% with Anomalous Grace. I have 6 uncorrupted jewels, so we can craft 4x 15% with harvest implicit on each of them (ignite and shock), and 2x freeze and chill avoidance corruption implicit, that's 30% total for each ailment (I run forbidden flame and flesh, which only drop corrupted.). And there is the Eater of Worlds implicit, which "only" needs to be T2 to get 29% additional avoid ailments, totalling to 100% ailment avoidance. After that I run with immune to poison on Quicksilver Flask and immune to bleeding with life flask, being immune to all ailments. Boots and jewels are still work in progress. If you want to be smarter than me, buy boots with the 24%+ avoid ailments implicit.

You need an 20/30 Ashes for the stuff.

If you use instant life flask, Divine life flask is better.

The best helmet enchant seems to be Defiance Banner has 40% increased aura effect, at least it's what gives the most EHP in PoB. Alternatively more duration of Blade Vortex for some QoL.

Build is really good, currently doing juiced 20% delirious maps without any deaths, 80% delirious when I have Vaal skills do not have soul gain prevention and spam Vaal Blade Vortex, which makes you nearly immortal with life gained for each enemy hit by your spells.

Here the boots I was talking about, just need to divine it up and craft the better Eater of World Implicit. I'm running beyond, so for the time being, the implicit is not as bad as it sounds.

As long as I'm not using Headhunter, I can get it much easier with my abyss socket in belt + complete stun immunity if i have killed recently.
Last edited by Terrasearch on Feb 23, 2022, 5:47:57 AM
Haven't tested it myself but I'd guess either Defiance Banner or potentially Withering Step enchant for additional debuffs, though that's also QOL just like Blade Vortex.

Pretty cool to hit the immune to ailments, I just went with Brine King for can't be frozen and called it a day.
Hi, thanks for reply. i think i know how to play now. was too focus on defends. and rely on life gain on hit with that mist shield. one more small question. how did u get that over time damage corrupt dagger? did u spam vaal orb or u go to alva temple? was tried last night about 10 dagger. only 1 change implit which i dont need. the rest is not change at all. seems very low chance.
To make a suggestion, I think that the Dendrobate Sentinel Jacket would greatly benefit this build. It doesn't have 6 slots but the stats would be a near essential addition to this build.

Here is the final product. Did cost me about 15 ex to craft these. Pretty sure if you buy the base with an high implicit and orb of conflict and essence craft from there, you can lower the price to 7-8ex. But well, costly lessons have been learned.

I'll plan to get poison immunity through a nice 3 stat Watcher's Eye and go for reduced curse effectiveness on Quicksilver Flask and get reduced curse effectiveness on the life on spell hit ring for 100% reduced curse effectiveness.

Only way to improve my gear now is to get either Headhunter or Mageblood.

I'm not sure what to do with the flasks, I really want to fit in an armour flask. But it seems, a good granite flask is better for EHP than a good jade flask. I even thought about dropping Atziri's Promise or Bottled Faith. But Atziri's Promise also has Chaos Resistance I desperately desire and Bottled Faith is like 20% of my damage. Can't drop Life Flask, because of bleeding and obvious life recovery, which saved me a lot of times. Only other option than switching it with Jade Flask is Quicksilver and that's a hard no for me. So I run Life, Atziri, Bottled Faith, Granite and Quicksilver Flask.

Edit: For the ppl who still need Enlighten Level 4 like me, I'm currently farming juiced Moon Temple and got 2 cards in 12 maps. Small sample size, but maybe the droprate is good enough to farm it. I free up one passive skill tree node with it.
Last edited by Terrasearch on Feb 24, 2022, 7:13:46 AM
"
Hazmatchris92 wrote:
To make a suggestion, I think that the Dendrobate Sentinel Jacket would greatly benefit this build. It doesn't have 6 slots but the stats would be a near essential addition to this build.

Dendrobate Sentinel Jacket would be a great DPS loss mid-endgame. We need multiple things from our chest, we need the extra curse or else we lose 3 passive nodes, flat spell crit chance (which is really huge, +1.5 crit chance is about the same damage Dendrobate would give us overall) and also we can get +2 to vaal blade vortex skill gem, which is another 25% more damage.
But Dendrobate is a good budget option for startes.
Last edited by Terrasearch on Feb 24, 2022, 12:42:30 AM
"
cerealbawks wrote:
"
zx7118753 wrote:
thanks

If you don't mind making your profile public, I can take a look on POB and potentially give you some advice.

Also lucked into making this chest piece in only ~15 resonator attempts (CraftOfExile thought average would be ~33) and got some decent additional mods. Total price to make was probably 2.5-3 ex.

Why didn't you use the crafting "guide" inside the PoB? It really doesn't cost THAT much to make a +1 curse, +1 active gems, +% spell crit 6L sac garb. (at least this league, where a lot of atlas strategies are extremely profitable and currency is everywhere)
For extra bang for your buck, go grab the div cards to get a 6L sac garb, 30% qual it, buy a Fenumal Plagued Arachnid so u can split it, then craft using method in the guide, and craft the second one for profit. A great deal of people have no idea how to craft chests like these and it's really easy to turn a profit. Don't know if it's still viable but i did turn quite some profit from making quite a few of these earlier in the league.
Last edited by happens_ow on Feb 24, 2022, 2:41:51 PM
"
happens_ow wrote:

Why didn't you use the crafting "guide" inside the PoB? It really doesn't cost THAT much to make a +1 curse, +1 active gems, +% spell crit 6L sac garb. (at least this league, where a lot of atlas strategies are extremely profitable and currency is everywhere)
For extra bang for your buck, go grab the div cards to get a 6L sac garb, 30% qual it, buy a Fenumal Plagued Arachnid so u can split it, then craft using method in the guide, and craft the second one for profit. A great deal of people have no idea how to craft chests like these and it's really easy to turn a profit. Don't know if it's still viable but i did turn quite some profit from making quite a few of these earlier in the league.

I was pretty broke after making the one I showed there but now have ~10 ex in the bank, could go do try to do that. Looks like a 11% damage increase which is pretty great.

Edit: Rofl, took me like 30 minutes and maybe 6 ex (got lucky hitting T1 Crit first try). Could still Leo slam it or something to finish it off.
Last edited by cerealbawks on Feb 24, 2022, 6:12:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info