[3.15] Lailors Manabond Mjölner CwC Guide 100k+ eHP

Thank you ,yes i got bored with totem builds and tried to switch
Yep i will need ton of regret,i liked this builds play style. Thanks again ill check your Pob
When it comes to the cluster jewels, are all the cluster nodes 100% mandatory? or which ones should i aim for first
"
Danoga wrote:
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"
Danoga wrote:
I'm looking to give this build a try. How much currency would you suggest having before getting base version of this build? Like whats 100% mandatory before even giving this a try

Mhh lets see:
6l ~4ex (can do with at 5l but it's a lot of single target)
I think large clusters with 2 notables (stomr drinker and Scintillating Idea) shouldn't be that expensive. ~50c each
medium curse cluster with "Evil Eye" + "Wish for death" or "Master of Fear" ~50c
4x small cluster with "Stubborn Student" (you will only use 3 later) 10-20c each or roll them yourself(ilvl 75+).
clarity mana as es Watcher's eye 1ex + some divines
Indigon 10c
good Curse Ring ~1ex (can cheap out on this one but will be hard with res)
Stampede ~40c
Good rolled Foible + Catalyst ~1ex
Prism Guardian ~80c

So 8.5ex - 9ex for the expensive things.
I think it should be possible to get the rest for 2 ex, but I would save min 12ex before starting it.
Hard for me to tell, since I didn't had much time to play the last week =/
I'm not up to date with rare prices. But I think Rog did a good job for cheap good rares :P

Hope it helps. But keep in mind: that's just my estimate with 5 min of trade searching
Would love to hear, if what you had paid, if you start the build :)

I think the build can be playe without Clusters, but I wouldn't recommend it.
If you can fit a taste of hate in you budget, buy one, or get it as soon as possible.
Other cheap things to get : Efficent training, healthy mind, Coruscating Elixir and ofc Mjölner :P

Thanks for that well thought response. I'm in the middle of selling my old build, I had a bleed sst glad. Once its sold off ill estimate ill have about 60 ex i'm willing to put into the build. I was looking at the unique corrupted jewels, they look to be quite pricy

I bought 2 Split personality one for 7 and one for 8 exalted, they are not mandatory but if you have the currency is a must, Fortify on hit Mjolner is great, but start at 10 exa. at least last week.
I put around 40 exa. Medium evil eye and Master of fear start in 90c with intelligence over 1 exa.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
freewinyoyo wrote:
Hello friend, thanks for the build. He is looking very interesting :)
But I cannot understand one thing - why your Cyclone not greatly up in mana cost? In my head he will to up improve himself manacost to the sky and there will come a time when u have less mana then Cyclone cost and you will stoped to spin. So why this not happend? Thank you

Well it happens rarely. I reroll less recovery maps, so it mostly happens when I'm too lasy to use my manaflask while mappin.
The manareg is mostly high enough, that you won't stop for more then a fraction of a second.
Indigon scale to a maximum you can sutain (manareg) and not infinit. So the increased manacost are capped as well.
And the base manacost of 2 from cyclone helps a lot too :)
"
Danoga wrote:
When it comes to the cluster jewels, are all the cluster nodes 100% mandatory? or which ones should i aim for first

Ok I would go with:
1. get a large Cluster with 2 notables
2. get 2 stubborn Student small cluster
3. get 1 channeling cluster jewel to get stun immun without US or Brine King
or to get endurance charges. Both if you can afford it
4. get 1 curse cluster with eveil eye + one of the good mods mentions in the Guide
5. get a seconed large cluster with 2 notables
6. get one more stubborn Student small cluster
7. get a split personality with 2 of the following: mana/es/accuracy/strength(if it helps you respec points)/int
8. upgrade to better large clusters
9. upgrade the rest
10. get stun avoid implicits (very end game :P)
Last edited by Lailor89 on Aug 27, 2021, 3:29:25 PM
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

I bought 2 Split personality one for 7 and one for 8 exalted, they are not mandatory but if you have the currency is a must, Fortify on hit Mjolner is great, but start at 10 exa. at least last week.
I put around 40 exa. Medium evil eye and Master of fear start in 90c with intelligence over 1 exa.

The thing is, the second split personality is the jewel +3 passive points. 3 passives could give you a lot on the skilltree as well.
I would say 1 split --> Fortify Mjölner ---> 2 split is the way I would buy it.
Maybe a live search for the Mjölner to get one for a cheaper price ;)
I noticed on your pob you only have a total of 329 strength, how did you manage to use mjloner under the 400 required?

Also on your jewels, did you corrupt for the % to avoid being stunned on the cluster jewels?
Last edited by Danoga on Aug 27, 2021, 11:24:26 PM
"
Danoga wrote:
I noticed on your pob you only have a total of 329 strength, how did you manage to use mjloner under the 400 required?

Also on your jewels, did you corrupt for the % to avoid being stunned on the cluster jewels?

Atziris Foible means Mjolner requires 25% less attributes
more or less fixed my build
need watchers eye with es clarity

but single target damage is so low :(
compared to fr totems this is nothing :|
"
Danoga wrote:

As the TheMothLord said. Atziri's Foible ;)

And the implicit is a Harvest craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info