Summon Reaper

I feel like multistrike on reaper should actually repeat the dash as well as the ultimate slash.

seems weird to me that she just ultimates 3 times and whiffs 2 of them if sirus decides to teleport.

Bleed Base reaper at the moment seems to be in a good place.
Currently playing one:

pastebin : b2kjh8gs

can we get something on reaper to help her clear a bit? it feels as if asenath's gentle touch is pretty much mandatory to play this skill atm.

I just can't seem to make a poison/ignite/phy impale/cold convert reapers work. - her buff can be more damage over time to allow her options for poison and ignite.

it seems weird when often skills are able to be built multiple ways.

I would also suggest backing off on one of the 2 downsides of playing reaper.

1. Minion consume - if she no longer consumes it buffs her by allowing an AG along side her, so we can have bob + reaper builds

2. Less Minion Hp/Damage - allows srs/skele bomber builds like minion instability

3. maybe instead of Minion hp/damage penalties, have it so maximum minion counts are reduced by 75%.

She's my fav skills so far this league.

Thanks
Level 87 so far in SSFHC. I feel like the entire experience is just me waiting for the cooldown to expire.
Just tried Reaper for a bit with my Golems.

For a "Boss" pet, I find Reaper's base health VERY LOW. I think she has lower health than Stone Golem? That's not right if she is a Boss pet.

I also think her model needs to be a bit bigger to stand out more.

Reaper single target acutal extreamly good, my half bake build 1m bleed reaper just ez take down uber atziri in 3-5 hit in each phase and it can even do 4m bleed with bow + level gem /ensanr arrow in end game.
Problem is it clear speed was extreamly slow too comepare to other minion feel like it 10 time slower.
I guess this minion is just for bosskiller.
Last edited by ooeodkuungoo on Sep 13, 2021, 11:46:45 PM
Feedback after playing with Reaper. It's a fun minion to use and great design, but it desyncs gameplay quite a bit. Huge quality of life would be to have her be able to kill temporary minions as well and maybe not consume them for 2% of her hp. Maybe like 50-70%% she'd start eating. Right now she gets hit she eats for small dmg which feels bad to stop and re cast all minions for small packs and especially bad when its a spectre. Also maybe she eats a minion when u Cast her ultimate ability would be better to have more control even then, like 25-50% chance per CAST of ultimate, so you can control when she eats to get the damage bonus. She is the boss minion so I figure we could control more of what she does as an interactive minion without changing her gameplay. Overall good design but please improve quality of life to make it feel good to use the minion and immerse yourself.
My reaper keeps eating my golem. It shouldn't be doing that. I have 8 phantasms, 4 heralds of purity and 4 Absolution guys on the screen at the same time. it has plenty of temporary minions to eat but it keeps killing my carrion golem which is the only other non-temporary minion i have.
Last edited by wardonis on Oct 31, 2021, 1:20:47 PM
The worst Minion gem in the entire game.

Whoever made this gem has no idea what they are doing.

Pure and simple.
Worst minion gem? Try worst skill gem in the entire game. Even if the damage was increased by 1000% it still wouldn't be viable for anything other than meme builds.
Level 51 Necro (just starting the league)

Running Reaper-Minion Damage- Minion Speed- Melee Physical Damage- Feeding Frenzy- MultiStrike

I've found Reaper to be fun to play (alot less CD would make it better) however the visuals and everything I think are fantastic well done to the art team, can't wait for MTX for the reaper!

I think everyone knows the reaper for more single target/Boss killer. Although it works, there's just much better options for minions then reaper. As people have said above the survivability is REALLY REALLY low, I'm surprised to see it take so much damage when I've chosen alot of Minion defences on the skill tree.

Secondly and I think the biggest problem is the lack of any sort of equipment or passives in the skill tree, because the only passives right now, buffs all minions and when other minion builds have more dps and tankier what's the point other then class fantasy. I'm not a fan of reaper consuming minions that would otherwise boost it's power like spectres or guardians and golems. Good alternative to this could be, the stronger the consumed minion the stronger the buff to the reaper. Also no way for your bleeds to feel godly.

I think the design of the reaper needs to be clear if it intends to be the Sole DPS of the necro or the Sole minion. Because both need good changes to make them shine which I think the reaper deserves.

TLDR Reaper feels very weak compared to the other minion builds. I would love to see it shine and get the changes it needs!
Last edited by Spinxy96 on Nov 28, 2021, 12:29:36 PM
very bad skill for a single minion.

I do not understand how this skill is not modified still. I need a bow to use ensnaring arrow with it why? Either give us a spell skill gem similar to ensnaring or give reaper a "enemy hit by reaper are considered always moving"

It deal good damage but the clear speed is atrocious and very dangerous. why does it have so little life? why so long cooldown since it is our only minions and his damage are our defenses?

I love playing single minion but this one is not it. Would have been better to give him ranged skill Imo.
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info