[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

I want to thank you again for the fun build, I always wanted to play Mjölner. The question I have is how I can push the build more dps wise, especially against single target? Does elemental weakness make a big difference? How do you manage to cap your resistances without boots to give you res? nd I am having a really hard time making that balance as I feel like I can't replace any of my jewels. I would really appreciate some guidance here.
Hey Total thanks for the nice build i am also slowly makeing my way with this build so far its pretty fun ;) maybe you have the time or somebody else who can point me out on the next upgrade i should aim for? had some luck with the core gear so now i am trying to farm some currency to get more stuff
How are you able to utilize elemental weakness and conductivity without additional curse or am I not seeing where you have applied your +1 to curses?
"
TheRealSwannK wrote:
How are you able to utilize elemental weakness and conductivity without additional curse or am I not seeing where you have applied your +1 to curses?

Hey if you check is gear from second week he has Whisper of Doom on his Amulet
which allows for a second curse :)
Great build, a ton of fun to play, it melts everything alike very fast.

be aware that eventho Mjolner is pretty cheap (5c or so) the uniques jewels would net you 40ex in softcore so it is not a cheap build by any mean.

That said it is a perfect build to finish my challeneges and kill the few bosses I still need to kill, a perfect leagu eender build :D
Last edited by Lordofthedreadz on Sep 4, 2021, 6:28:50 AM
"
freakydouche wrote:
hello qlimax. i'm dying too much on t12+ maps. also my damage feels like isn't enough. could you look up my build and tell me what's wrong? i have only 1,5 exalt.

up :*(
Last question this build shows 4k ES in the video how was this accumulated between the gear and skill tree only place i really see ES is in gems and few rares .
Very low dps and get one hit from bosses t16 map.
i know i messed up a bit and tried to get upgrades from week 2 and 3 straight up and i know my items are still very budget but my damage is really low compared to your week 1 i messed around with pob and tried my tree with you week 1 items and the damage incresed in your week 1 pb i don't understand where the problem is that makes me deal less than a half of your damage at week 1 i also die from like everything

edit: i manage to figure out what was lacking in my damage it was due to some configurations but still i die a lot so i was kinda wondering why not run mana leech as well shouldn't that increase the survive-ability
this is my pb please help https://pastebin.com/kBEv7QGE
Last edited by JerryMonk on Sep 6, 2021, 12:10:52 PM
From what I can see, you're missing the Forethought passive (~200K DPS). Your attacks per second for Cyclone is also low, so you could level up the quality of your Faster Attacks support gem to help with that (Quality 20 should get you about ~400K DPs). One other thing I've noticed in your PoB is that you have 2 sets of identical skills active in your boots. That aside the level of your Wave of Conviction is way too high for a level 1 Cast When Damage Taken to trigger, so replace your level 20 with a level 1.

"
TheRealSwannK wrote:
Last question this build shows 4k ES in the video how was this accumulated between the gear and skill tree only place i really see ES is in gems and few rares .

If you load his PoB, and go to CALCS tab, hover over energy shield and life, you'll see how he did it.

"
freakydouche wrote:
"
freakydouche wrote:
hello qlimax. i'm dying too much on t12+ maps. also my damage feels like isn't enough. could you look up my build and tell me what's wrong? i have only 1,5 exalt.

up :*(

I'm no expert, but if you can you post your PoB, I'm sure someone would be able to help.
Last edited by Avolantyr on Sep 6, 2021, 5:34:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info