[3.15 HC] Apep's Forbidden Rite Totems (Hierophant) Solid Budget Early League

How are u 100% curse imunne? cause i see that u are using 2 rings that give u 40% and thats only 80% where are remaining 20?
Re Curse immune: Upgraded Soul of Yugul is the last 20%.
Hey man, i was wondering how are u ailment immune?
EDITED: It was pointed out to me that some mobs have increased effectiveness of elemental ailments or increased ailment duration. We are not perfectly immune against these. Guide updated. That said, we are immune in most cases, and get significant benefit where we are not immune, as follows:

Annointed Flesh Cluster Provides:

1. 50% reduced effect of chill and shock
2. 50% reduced duration of ignite
3. 50% reduced duration of freeze

Each Flexible sentry small cluster node (we use 2) provides

1. 25% reduced effect of chill and shock
2. 25% reduced duration of ignite
3. 25% reduced duration of freeze

Add it all up and we have
1. 100% reduced effect of chill and shock
2. 100% reduced duration of ignite
3. 100% reduced duration of freeze

So we can be chilled or shocked with 0 effect and ignited or frozen for 0 time, unless the mob has increased ailment effectiveness or duration.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Aug 2, 2021, 7:01:48 AM
"
Stealthyy wrote:
you only need wands with cast speed and spell crit to beat Apeps. You already have a ton of flat damage from FR.

Here are my wands, basicly t1 cast speed and high crit wands, with trash prefixes using crafted spell damage. And if I plug it into your pob, I get ~10% damage per wand.

can find the two suffix base for ~ 20c on SC at least, although you might need to use harvest reroll to get open prefix

Fair enough. It may be that I think of wands with all the necessary modifiers as being higher end because we have a smaller pool of gear to choose from in hc. Apeps became my go to because of their decent power level relative to low expense/high degree of availability in hc.

-O
Curse limit is 1, right ?
So If i have rare ring with Assasin Mark lvl 8 and Despair. Should I remove Despair ?
Or how its works

One more thing. I have helmet with Assasin Mark 30 % effect buff
Your curse ring is likely not adding much, since(according to POB) despair adds more to our dps, even against Sirus, than assassin's mark. I would switch out the ring.

-O
Hey thanks for the guide. You could definitely market this build as "league starter" in the title. It really is quite budget friendly. Especially compared to the other FR totem build in the forum which is pretty much the opposite.
Most welcome. I'll do that.
I hit curse enemies with despair on hit (40% inc effect) on the gloves. They kept their gem links/colors. What do you think would be a good replacement for despair in the gem links?

Enjoying the build so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info