Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

so I guess I'll take a wild guess and say it's not coming today? Maybe they'll tell us that tomorrow...
4:15 am and 3.15 still not work :(
Two hours later, not even a brief update or ETA. Radio silence. A gigantic letdown.
So your telling me we had a countdown to absolutely nothing... and GGG just happened not to know? Can't even play standard? No update? Launch on PC and Xbox.... but wait! Buy these microtransactions! Come on guys. For as much as you charge for cosmetics either make the game playable or make it a paid game so it works! Id rather buy a working game then be given a broken one.
No no, its only 7:15 pm

In all seriousness I love POE but these problems at the start of these seasons is tough.

Wish there was someway to iron these problems out before supposed launch
No update whatsoever tells me this will not be fixed quickly. I’m heading to bed. Say goodbye to the league start race for me :(
If only we had the technology too give people updates on server status or etas?

Maybe if a person came could at least give a small update be nice.
Last edited by Survious on Jul 28, 2021, 10:21:45 PM
what gets me why dont they just revert it back to 3.14 let us play while they fix the problem
"
Hitman898806 wrote:
So your telling me we had a countdown to absolutely nothing... and GGG just happened not to know? Can't even play standard? No update? Launch on PC and Xbox.... but wait! Buy these microtransactions! Come on guys. For as much as you charge for cosmetics either make the game playable or make it a paid game so it works! Id rather buy a working game then be given a broken one.
You actually had a countdown? I couldn't even get into that.
I mean shit happens, I get that. But 0 updates of any kind after this long is pretty weak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info