Extremely long loading screen everywhere

Have same problem on 960 evo. Everyone else in my party loads faster then me.

I7-6700
GTX 1070
16 GB DDR4 RAM
256GB 960 evo
Vulkan
2560x1440

Let's collect information about issues. Maybe it takes long to load on high res?
I've had the exact same issue. PoE installed on corsair force mp510 1tb. Despite turning most of the graphic settings to low there was no difference in loading times.
But I've just switched back from Vulkan to DirectX11 (must've changed it back when Vulkan was released) and I'm already noticing a difference. It's not day vs night, but there's a noticeable improvement already.

@Edit: I've done a few test runs from my HO to Rogue Harbour. The loading screens are 2 times quicker on DirectX than on Vulkan.
I recommend it for anyone with the issue to try it themselves (Options > Graphics > Renderer).
Last edited by Kerfuu on Nov 30, 2021, 3:54:59 PM
This Bug is back, since prepatch of 3.22 !
I have same issues, exspecially in towns, or when trading!
+1
Same problem here with intel ssd. So it's not a Samsung problem.
Loading times seem to be directly connected to mtx. When you play heist you can accuratly guess how many players with mtx are standing around in rogue habour by just counting how long it takes to load the area.
My friend had a really long loading screen. We found a solution that might work for you too. If I'm bringing up an old topic, my bad.

https://youtu.be/j1Y13WOUgZg?si=jSJbFJglTes2Y4WL
same here loading time take forever.
Previous league loading was normal. This league and sometime over 1min loading...
Last edited by kardahim on Dec 10, 2023, 7:17:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info