[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

I struggle with weapon upgrade, I have now two Ichimonji, I bought Replica Paradoxica and The Saviour both for about 30c and they still has lower dmg than Ichimonji. I can invest 100c for rare foils but I'm afraid I don't know what stats will be best for them to exceed Ichimonjis, can you help?
Last edited by GarroTheGreat on Nov 30, 2021, 8:04:02 AM
"
GarroTheGreat wrote:
I struggle with weapon upgrade, I have now two Ichimonji, I bought Replica Paradoxica and The Saviour both for about 30c and they still has lower dmg than Ichimonji. I can invest 100c for rare foils but I'm afraid I don't know what stats will be best for them to exceed Ichimonjis, can you help?

You need to buy a Paradoxica, not replica paradoxica. Paradoxica has a 100% more damage multiplier on each hit done with the weapon while a replica paradoxica is just a low dps weapon.

If your budget for weapons is less than 20exalts, then you should stick with Ichimonjis because they outclass everything other than a Paradoxica and 10+ exalt foils.

What kind of rolls are mandatory on Paradoxica? I would like to be able to push harder content like the Maven invitations. I got completely rolled by the Hidden and Nemesis 3 juiced maps. Fixing accuracy feels like it is going to be impossible with Paradoxica. If your Shaper ring could even be found it's going to be very expensive when I probably need to spend a fortune on Paradoxica alone depending on the mods required.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Dec 4, 2021, 10:32:35 AM
"
subiedude8 wrote:
What kind of rolls are mandatory on Paradoxica? I would like to be able to push harder content like the Maven invitations. I got completely rolled by the Hidden and Nemesis 3 juiced maps. Fixing accuracy feels like it is going to be impossible with Paradoxica. If your Shaper ring could even be found it's going to be very expensive when I probably need to spend a fortune on Paradoxica alone depending on the mods required.

Best mods are Phys damage and attack speed, which is also the most expensive combination. Elemental penetration is also okay, but getting a single mod paradoxica is kinda not worth it because Paradoxica+Savior has so much lower attack speed than 2xIchimonji so you move a lot slower. I personally think the next time I play this build I'm gonna keep using Ichimonjis during mapping and switch to paradoxica+saviour during endgame bosses.

As for accuracy - I am starting to think it would be better to fix accuracy on the tree by getting an accuracy cluster like "eagle eye" or "acuity". You get to reduce precision reservation and level it to 20 and you get 100% hit chance.

Since you won't need to then get any accuracy from your gear at all it would make finding a good ring and rare gloves much easier.
"
TeL_ wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:

Best mods are Phys damage and attack speed, which is also the most expensive combination. Elemental penetration is also okay, but getting a single mod paradoxica is kinda not worth it because Paradoxica+Savior has so much lower attack speed than 2xIchimonji so you move a lot slower. I personally think the next time I play this build I'm gonna keep using Ichimonjis during mapping and switch to paradoxica+saviour during endgame bosses.

As for accuracy - I am starting to think it would be better to fix accuracy on the tree by getting an accuracy cluster like "eagle eye" or "acuity". You get to reduce precision reservation and level it to 20 and you get 100% hit chance.

Since you won't need to then get any accuracy from your gear at all it would make finding a good ring and rare gloves much easier.

This advice makes the most sense honestly. Do the blood rage and chance to bleed mods matter? Seems like the crit multi cluster in the top right is the least impactful on our dps to swap for the accuracy cluster. Unless we go full glass cannon and just go sub 5k life for accuracy.

Also, how do divines work with Paradoxica?
Last edited by subiedude8 on Dec 4, 2021, 1:51:07 PM
"
subiedude8 wrote:

This advice makes the most sense honestly. Do the blood rage and chance to bleed mods matter? Seems like the crit multi cluster in the top right is the least impactful on our dps to swap for the accuracy cluster. Unless we go full glass cannon and just go sub 5k life for accuracy.

Also, how do divines work with Paradoxica?

I think paradoxica can only have 2 mods, so the blood rage and bleeding mods are just part of the attack speed and phys damage mod. There seem to be other possible combinations as well but I don't know all the possible ones. I know that you can get stats as secondary mods which would be the best ones.

Divines don't change mods they just change the values.

And yes the crit cluster near the sword nodes is the first one you should switch out, as the crit chance nodes are completely wasted since you can get 100% crit chance without them so you spend 3 points only to get the last crit multi node.
I failed to take into account the mana reservation penalty of dropping dual Ichimonjis. Bone chill is no longer an option unless you run Enlighten, and you absolutely cannot max level Precision even with Bone chill removed.

Enlighten is the last thing on my agenda as I don't see how anyone could ever justify the cost of that gem unless it literally breaks your build without it. Any other workarounds?
Last edited by subiedude8 on Dec 4, 2021, 7:53:37 PM
"
subiedude8 wrote:
I failed to take into account the mana reservation penalty of dropping dual Ichimonjis. Bone chill is no longer an option unless you run Enlighten, and you absolutely cannot max level Precision even with Bone chill removed.

Enlighten is the last thing on my agenda as I don't see how anyone could ever justify the cost of that gem unless it literally breaks your build without it. Any other workarounds?

Getting enlighten would be the best, but just getting a single Fight for survival jewel with corrupted mana reservation implicit would give enough reservation to enable hatred+skitterbots+lv20 precision. That setup would leave you with 31 mana left which is enough. If you think it's not enough you can leave precision at like level 17-18
Last edited by TeL_ on Dec 5, 2021, 6:34:25 AM
"
TeL_ wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:

Getting enlighten would be the best, but just getting a single Fight for survival jewel with corrupted mana reservation implicit would give enough reservation to enable hatred+skitterbots+lv20 precision. That setup would leave you with 31 mana left which is enough. If you think it's not enough you can leave precision at like level 17-18

I grabbed two of those Fight for Survival corruptions because I wanted to keep Bone Chill in. Maybe it isn't worth the hassle. Fortunately, I have a good accuracy roll on my gloves and a level 1 Precision just barely got me enough mana and hit cap.

Contemplating my next set of upgrades. The awakened gems are way too expensive. I can afford Bottled Faith but not sure if it is more important than the cluster jewels.

Also, how are you calculating your DPS figures. After switching weapons, I feel like I have no idea what I am doing anymore because POB is not accurate.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Dec 5, 2021, 7:28:19 PM
Is the build possible with 12 exalts? i love FB but single target and survival is sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info