[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

"
Cellmate wrote:
Hi, enjoying the build, thank you! In around t10 maps now and generally not dying much, but still haven't switched to abyssus. Any ideas what to switch the fortify to to help the build? It's almost impossible to get any fortify stacks with how it was changed. Regarding the pandemonius, is it still worth even after the blind nerf?

Im doing T8-T10 maps right now with abyssus and bcs i was scared picked Critical Mastery 30% reducked dmg from crits(top right just for 1 point), now trying to hit 5k life
Hi, is abysysu necessary? i know gives huge dps boost i'm worried because hero can by a glass cannon.
We cant do ele dmg reflect maps right ? Phys reflect is fine also players cant regenerate hp and mana is ok if we drop steelskin spam just for this mod
Like the build so far, nice and speedy, get 1 shot from time to time but just started 2 days ago
Last edited by Meaticus on Oct 29, 2021, 1:57:50 PM
"
ImLegendAJP wrote:
We cant do ele dmg reflect maps right ? Phys reflect is fine also players cant regenerate hp and mana is ok if we drop steelskin spam just for this mod

Like most elemental builds, it can't do ele reflect. When it says "regenerate" it only means the passive regeneration, you can still leech so it's fine.

ELe reflect and No leech are mods that can't be run on this build. Other mods that I reroll are Temp chains and chilled ground.

If you position yourself correctly with whirling blades you shouldn't be getting hit a lot so even if you run maps with multiple damage mods it's fine. But temp chains and chilled ground makes your movement so slow that sometimes I used to whirling blades into a pack of monsters and was slowed too much so I couldn't actually hit them before I got killed.

"
Zaweus wrote:
Hi, is abysysu necessary? i know gives huge dps boost i'm worried because hero can by a glass cannon.

You can drop it if you feel like it, I found that the extra damage actually increased my survivability because I could just kill anything before it had a chance to hit me if I played correctly.
I'm not sure if I'm looking right, but how are you using Skitterbots and Hydrosphere without the required int?
Last edited by soraman on Oct 30, 2021, 4:31:58 PM
is war banner mainly for the accuracy? Do we get anything from the increase in phys damage?
"
eujun wrote:
is war banner mainly for the accuracy? Do we get anything from the increase in phys damage?

It's there for the adrenaline. Early on it helps to deal with bosses since it helps you kill them much faster in addition to providing damage reduction. Later on when monster density and difficulty is high enough(like blight maps or juiced maps) you can use it for adrenaline like every 5 seconds.
"
soraman wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm looking right, but how are you using Skitterbots and Hydrosphere without the required int?

Also need help.

Tel, where do you get Int from?
"
Heyaz wrote:
"
soraman wrote:

Also need help.

Tel, where do you get Int from?

You get it from the rare items, most likely ring. If you can't get good mods on your ring you can spend a point to get 30int from tree. You only use hydrosphere for the effect not the damage, so it only needs to be level 1.
Last edited by TeL_ on Nov 1, 2021, 2:59:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info