[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

I don't think thats the case, this is according to one of the devs:

"
this is specifically referring to a bug where a single instance of the skill could hit an enemy twice with the right positioning and enemy movement. You can still get a double hit with Ancestral Call.
"
BBRRAAWWRR wrote:

"
this is specifically referring to a bug where a single instance of the skill could hit an enemy twice with the right positioning and enemy movement. You can still get a double hit with Ancestral Call.

I not trust them

Will see when patch go live
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Played this build Last League, runned with tabu and self crafting gear from scratch to red maps. Omni was just a huge boost for doing bosses faster. its still very strong mapper and starter. I wil go for it again in the new League.
Will the build still be able to do Uber Ubers?
I plan to start this and just put all my currency into to get the Ubers and Challenges done.
"
Doganayocal wrote:

Im planning to play this at Standart so nerfs wont effect me am i right ?

Yes, the core changes will change for you as well, but it affects every build out there. However, we will still be very strong. Plus, you have access to some additional resources in Stardard due to legacy gear, so long as you can find it.
~Donkster5
"
AutumnOne wrote:
Will the build still be able to do Uber Ubers?
I plan to start this and just put all my currency into to get the Ubers and Challenges done.

This build should still be able to do Ubers with decent trade league gear.
~Donkster5
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
BBRRAAWWRR wrote:

"

I not trust them

Will see when patch go live

That's fair, but screwing up +X strike/AC would just be a massive screw-up by them and would be reverted quickly... not to say it hasn't happened before with unintentional consequences around changes.
~Donkster5
My main goal this league will be the uber uber bosses. I was thinking to go with this LS Champ. Any other suggestions? or is this build still one of the best for bossing?
Played Raider LS last league but planning to league start this upcoming league for a bit more survivability,

With the rework done on Fortify (easier to gain stacks) and the nerf to the banner (and mana reservation) would it be better now to skip the "Fortitude" ascendancy and the "Inspirational" and go for Conqueror>Worthy foe since that also removes the need of accuracy? (enemies Taunted cannot evade attacks) and another 10% reduced damage taken

And path towards Rampart for "Melee hits fortify" to still have the effect of Unstoppable hero ascendancy?

Or does that just sound stupid and i could be missing something...
Last edited by Woogyface on Aug 16, 2022, 4:56:54 AM
"
Woogyface wrote:
Played Raider LS last league but planning to league start this upcoming league for a bit more survivability,

With the rework done on Fortify (easier to gain stacks) and the nerf to the banner (and mana reservation) would it be better now to skip the "Fortitude" ascendancy and the "Inspirational" and go for Conqueror>Worthy foe since that also removes the need of accuracy? (enemies Taunted cannot evade attacks) and another 10% reduced damage taken

And path towards Rampart for "Melee hits fortify" to still have the effect of Unstoppable hero ascendancy?

Or does that just sound stupid and i could be missing something...

I wouldn't do this in HC as having permanent fortify is a bigger plus there, but its certainly an idea for SC. The biggest question will be how much fortification is garnered. You'd still want to take unstoppable hero, so your ascendancy choices would probably be unstoppable hero, conquerer, worthy foe, and then inspirational or FtS/LtF depending on desires.

I've actually played around with this idea a bit before reading this, so its certainly not stupid to consider.
~Donkster5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info