We just whooped all ya'll's asses and it was so funny

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Jul 3, 2021, 4:20:45 AM
"
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
there is maybe a message in there but I can t find it.
Forum pvp
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Jul 3, 2021, 2:58:37 PM
I used to live in Texas. The thread title is just wrong. You got an extra "all" in there. An insult to Texans and ex-Texan's alike.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
I used to live in Texas.
I do currently.
"
Turtledove wrote:
The thread title is just wrong. You got an extra "all" in there.
True enough. Y'all ain't y'all without the all; that'd just be you.
"
Turtledove wrote:
An insult to Texans and ex-Texan's alike.
Holy shit, stop being offended by everything. It's a grammar error, not talking about yo momma.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 4, 2021, 12:17:31 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
An insult to Texans and ex-Texan's alike.
Holy shit, stop being offended by everything. It's a grammar error, not talking about yo momma.

I guess I should have worked a bit more on the punchline before posting. Sorry that I offended you. (Sheesh, you seem offended by everything!)

P.S. Thanks for the laugh. ;-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Hey guys,

This thread has been locked as the topic at hand is now in breach of our Code of Conduct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info