[3.14] Non-Ignite Fireburst Staff. Tanky, satisfying and fast clear. 4 mill dps with starter staff.

Hello!

I started doing maps around 12-15 and while I burn through the mobs without issues, bosses still one hitting me out of the blue. I am not even using a carcass jack because I am too afraid to remove my chest armor :D

My POB is here https://pastebin.com/tw3GGBb0

I don't have a lot of currency atm, but what would be places to update/improve?

Thanks!
Last edited by coredump777 on May 25, 2021, 12:52:05 AM
"
coredump777 wrote:
Hello!

I started doing maps around 12-15 and while I burn through the mobs without issues, bosses still one hitting me out of the blue. I am not even using a carcass jack because I am too afraid to remove my chest armor :D

My POB is here https://pastebin.com/tw3GGBb0

I don't have a lot of currency atm, but what would be places to update/improve?

Thanks!

Hi!
Are you the one I gave my old staff to? :D

Anyway, your accuracy is veeery low at 53%, use precision and get one accuracy affix on gear. But at least precision
Craft "% of life as extra energy shield" that will give you 600 ES difference as opposed to your current one. You also might buy vaal regalia with more life to get even more of both.
Get more strength on gear, like 100+
Try to get flat fire damage vs burning enemies gloves.
Crit multi/more stats on amulet.
Farm some currency on sirus/elders or whatever you find fun :)

I see people saying they die to bosses often even with simillar stats to me while I am having little problems. Are you spinning around it touching it with the edge of cyclone and pressing frost blink time to time? That gives a lot of mechanical damage avoidance.
Last edited by Berserker77 on May 25, 2021, 3:16:03 PM
Yep I still using that staff and honestly don't think I will have currency to replace it anytime soon :D

I changed some stuff and definitely the glove damage to burning enemies help. I also finally got the Syndicate % life to ES (max 8 atm but better than nothing) what saved me some c.

For shits and giggles I put armagedon brand on CWDT. Probably useless but fun to watch.

The bosses I think it's more a question of mechanics, I don't think I would be able to facetank the Redeemer's tornados so I just have to learn to get away from them :D

After 3 failed builds and 3 leveled characters, I went back to my templar (first character leveled, was a squish hierophant that I dumped after getting frustated with too many 1 shots taken), I tried to use this build.

Tweaked some stuff, like a 4L cdwt with assassins mark and ice golem, vitality lv 1 just to use the watcher's eyes mod and 21 precision for the accuracy, transcendent flesh for the extra 49% crit multi on devotion node, and some other stuff, just killed trialmaster and then A8 redeemer with ease.

I'm using this staff that I've found on trade, once I have the exalted to craft, will follow your steps as well!

Thanks for sharing the build mate!
I need to say THANKS!!!!

I did all the end game content with your guide!!!

I just made a few changes to improve quality of life.

+++ Vermillion ring with %increased maximum life
+++ Boots with Elusive and Tailwind
+++ Helmet enchant with Zealotry reduced reservation
+++ Hyrri´s Truth amulet with Grants 22 Precision and 50% Less Reservation
+++ Enlighten Level 4

After these changes, I put one more aura (Discipline)!!

Excellent guide and build!!! Keep ON!!!

Tks again!!!
Hello. Have you thought about 3.15 and if this is going to work or changes? I want to plan ahead this time!
hello friend, what about 3.16?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info