[3.14] Exiled_Magus' "Courtesan of Chains" Zerker/Champ, Chain Hook (25M+ Shaper DPS w/Reflections)

Cool build, I've always wanted to give chain hook a try and this seems perfect for it! Are there any alternative body armour besides Bronn's Lithe? 6L 6 white/some red sockets ones are pretty expensive atm
"
Smerte wrote:
Cool build, I've always wanted to give chain hook a try and this seems perfect for it! Are there any alternative body armour besides Bronn's Lithe? 6L 6 white/some red sockets ones are pretty expensive atm

Sadly most of the unique armor options are going to be somewhat pricey to very expensive in price due to needing all red sockets or all white. Alternative uniques include Belly of the Beast, Carcass Jack, Skin of the Loyal, or even Loreweave, most of which are going to be more expensive than Bronn's.

Most of our resistances will be coming from amulet, belt, helmet, gloves, and boots, which free's up the need for the usual mods on body armor.

You can pretty much use whatever 6l red or 6l white armor you find until you can afford Bronn's, Belly, or Carcass Jack.

Other even more expensive options would be a good high life, explodey rare chest.
"
Rafigen wrote:
hey, can you make leveling section for 100/115 points?

I just updated the PoB link with selections for 75/100/115 points mate. I will also be adding in a section to the main body of the build guide for useful uniques while in the low to mid levels pretty soon.
I actually building some version of this too (guess I'm bored und you did inspire me) which will sacrifice about half of the dps but hopefully will be able to facetank anything.

Don't really know if it will work but I do have the uniques for it:

https://pastebin.com/mZ5j5Vds

Imagine: permaflasks, insane Leech, up to 75% crit chance with a crafted flask and tankiness due to maxed out fortify + petrified blood + max block
and arakaali and abarath against the most dangerous dots.

Only thing i currently struggling is ES leech as they nerfed Corrupted soul. There are also small things i haven't thought about, like mark of the elder vs circle of guilt and crown of the inward eye vs a rare one with elder/crusader bullshit on it.

still leveling however. Hopefully i will hit maps tomorrow if i have time.

Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
I actually building some version of this too (guess I'm bored und you did inspire me) which will sacrifice about half of the dps but hopefully will be able to facetank anything.

Don't really know if it will work but I do have the uniques for it:

https://pastebin.com/mZ5j5Vds

Imagine: permaflasks, insane Leech, up to 75% crit chance with a crafted flask and tankiness due to maxed out fortify + petrified blood + max block
and arakaali and abarath against the most dangerous dots.

Only thing i currently struggling is ES leech as they nerfed Corrupted soul. There are also small things i haven't thought about, like mark of the elder vs circle of guilt and crown of the inward eye vs a rare one with elder/crusader bullshit on it.

still leveling however. Hopefully i will hit maps tomorrow if i have time.

Heck! That looks pretty nice tho! I was originally toying with the idea of an alternate "block" style build with Glancing Blows and no Phase Acrobatics. Been muddling it all around for a while, but haven't thought about using petrified blood and such.

I have also been toying with trying out a version of it as a pure duelist, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I am interested to see then end product when you finish working out any kinks!

EDIT: I also just realized I didn't have 2x Reflections in my POB. Overall DPS now shows as 26M+ shaper dps with both active...
Last edited by Exiled_Magus on May 17, 2021, 7:07:36 PM
Hi!

It looks good the idea of the build. do you will upload some videos when you finish the testing?
So after Leveling my version of the build and playing around a little bit (I'm 75, no uberlab but should work out today or tomorrow)

Single target is good, and i mean really good. Multitarget an trash clear on the other sucks. And i mean really sucks. Forget about the AE chain hook does or even your mirrors.

After a bit of thought the solution seems obvious: Call of Steel. Unfortunately that requires an additional gemsocket. But hey, at least now I can clear the screen.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
So after Leveling my version of the build and playing around a little bit (I'm 75, no uberlab but should work out today or tomorrow)

Single target is good, and i mean really good. Multitarget an trash clear on the other sucks. And i mean really sucks. Forget about the AE chain hook does or even your mirrors.

After a bit of thought the solution seems obvious: Call of Steel. Unfortunately that requires an additional gemsocket. But hey, at least now I can clear the screen.

So you did away with Chain Hook altogether? Which steel skill did you go with if so?

Side Note: I am trying out a MoM-Low Life block version of the build with Devouring Diadem, Ivory Tower Saints Hauberk, and The Surrender (to leech es). Havent gotten into maps with it yet.
Last edited by Exiled_Magus on May 21, 2021, 1:58:31 PM
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

It looks good the idea of the build. do you will upload some videos when you finish the testing?

Ty! I do plan on making some videos once I work out all the kinks and get some gear upgrades.
"
Exiled_Magus wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

Ty! I do plan on making some videos once I work out all the kinks and get some gear upgrades.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info