[3.16 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Budget & Beginner Divine Ire Totem Hierophant

"
EgoD4n wrote:
Hello, I am looking at your updated PoB. It seems that things like items or skills may be outdated i.e. the tempest shield linked with CWDT doesnt work anymore (is IC an option ?) or the Viridi's Veil without any magic ring. I'm playing it right now and is hella fun though :D

I guess PoB haven't updated some things yet like unique item changes. I'll see if I can find any info on that because even I don't know what actually changed for uniques. And for the Tempest Shield, yeeah we don't play that anymore. Gonna have to find something else for it instead :)
I'm currently leveling with the build and it looks like the skill tree links you have are outdated. For example in the leveling Act 2 tree Primal Manifestation got moved to an entirely different section of the tree.

Would you be able to post updated skill tree links?

Love the build btw!
Last edited by Karved on Nov 5, 2021, 11:58:02 AM
I hate when all these builds say they are updated just so people get their attention but no one put in the work to actually update them. The entire tree is different and I now wasted a bunch of time and now have to probably start over because nothing else uses templars...
Last edited by Miller2200 on Nov 5, 2021, 1:21:01 PM
First 4 acts were brutal for me. But after that it got alot easier. The POB is not updated, but it's endgame section (Labeled as Lvl95+ stage 3) seems to be holding up pretty good.

So I built my skill tree to this from the start, as I said earlier the first 4 acts were the absolute worst, but after that it really picked up and u should be clearing in no time.

But I agree with everyone here, the POB needs updating. But iirc the OP stepped away from POE.
"
Miller2200 wrote:
I hate when all these builds say they are updated just so people get their attention but no one put in the work to actually update them. The entire tree is different and I now wasted a bunch of time and now have to probably start over because nothing else uses templars...

He linked a PoB that was updated with the masteries. If you just did a little bit of looking you would be able to find it.
It's very smooth as long as you finish the first two labs. I am still with a tabula and don't have much of a problem.
Question for people playing this build, are you using essence worm + wrath, or do you use some other rings ? are you using any auras other than wrath ? is it possible in any way to add vitality / clarity to this build ? having no life regen would feel very bad i imagine.
Ritual of Awakening should give you all the mana regen you need, and good enough life regen.
Why are we not using agnostic ?
what should I skill when I can't or cannot afford this gem/jewel that allows you to allocate skills in its circle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info