Happy 4/20 Everyone

It legal but it cant be good if I feel so horrible. I dont drink either...same reason but weed is another level of horrible.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 24, 2021, 12:00:35 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
It legal but it cant be good if I feel so horrible. I dont drink either...same reason but weed is another level of horrible.

Twice isn't a good enough sample size to make this kind of decision.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
rock n roll

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Jul 1, 2021, 4:11:11 PM
I'm really late, but happy belated 4/20.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
April 20th? Ok, what´s so special about April 20th?
rock n roll
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Jul 1, 2021, 4:11:23 PM
"
Kundarin wrote:
April 20th? Ok, what´s so special about April 20th?

Ok, know what Marijuana and weed is, but still don´t "get" it.
On April 20th you are supposed to smoke the shit? Mark some kind of Celebration? In some certain Countries then perhaps? Since it is considered illegal in most Countries. The day it is supposed to be talked about within politics, to perhaps legalize it in some Countries?
Oh well, guess I must be somehow stupid or something. I don´t know. I don´t smoke that, or tobacco for that matter.
"
Kundarin wrote:
On April 20th you are supposed to smoke the shit? Mark some kind of Celebration? In some certain Countries then perhaps? Since it is considered illegal in most Countries. The day it is supposed to be talked about within politics, to perhaps legalize it in some Countries?
Oh well, guess I must be somehow stupid or something. I don´t know. I don´t smoke that, or tobacco for that matter.

ok
"
Kundarin wrote:

It's because the date, if you use American formatting, is 4/20, and "420" is a not-so-secret code for having a session.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info