[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

Any plans for more crafting guides? :D
"
Oreojs wrote:

Depends. What item do you want to see? I was thinking about making one for the shield, but it's gated behind buying a base with 3 prefixes first.

"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Oreojs wrote:

Depends. What item do you want to see? I was thinking about making one for the shield, but it's gated behind buying a base with 3 prefixes first.

Shield is a very interesting one yes. Lots of possibilities there between Life on Block/ES on Block/% Chance to Block (+Spells). Interested to know what you think is the best combination you can craft.

Helm is another interesting slot. There is an elder suffix (enemies take more physical damage) which I think you can guarantee by locking prefixes and reforging physical.

Gloves also have a phys dot multiplier you can guarantee (I think).
"
Oreojs wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Oreojs wrote:

Shield is a very interesting one yes. Lots of possibilities there between Life on Block/ES on Block/% Chance to Block (+Spells). Interested to know what you think is the best combination you can craft.

Helm is another interesting slot. There is an elder suffix (enemies take more physical damage) which I think you can guarantee by locking prefixes and reforging physical.

Gloves also have a phys dot multiplier you can guarantee (I think).

Yes, I like Maw of Conquest a lot though as it fully mitigates teh DOT damage you take from petrified blood when you're also using Corrupted Soul. Also, it's cheap and gives immunity to poison.

As for gloves, Asenath's are BiS imo for the clear speed and temp chains. TECHNICALLY yes you could get elevated Phys DoTo Multi gloves but it's just not worth it in my opinion. Temp Chains is also damage due to the "debuffs expire more slowly" mod on them.

edit: ideally my shield would also have shock enemies on block, but that's asking quite a lot. XD I'll also change the craft to +5% spell block when I can make up the resists elsewhere. That'll actaully get me to 78/75 block.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Apr 28, 2021, 1:17:14 PM
Hey! Thanks for the guide! Build for now is a blast for me I'm still levling it tho but i want to ask on what should i focus on first and in which order i was thinking about glorius vanity jewel for ES .. My gear

Char name
NoLongerIcyBoi

Also i managed to get Watcher's eye with vitality early on and few cluster jewels! If u can look up on my character and help a little i would be grateful :D
"
Mocarzi2 wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the guide! Build for now is a blast for me I'm still levling it tho but i want to ask on what should i focus on first and in which order i was thinking about glorius vanity jewel for ES .. My gear

Char name
NoLongerIcyBoi

Also i managed to get Watcher's eye with vitality early on and few cluster jewels! If u can look up on my character and help a little i would be grateful :D

Glorious Vanity for ES is good since you have some ES on kill. Would help you a lot. Getting a better chest with +1 strength gems or even a skin of the loyal would also be great for damage.

maw of Conquest is great and cheap. Gives immunity to poison AND the 20% of damage from hit recouped as life over 4 seconds mitigates petrified blood dot debuff by a lot. If you're using Corrupted Soul it actually NETS you life since the dot gets splits between ES and life.

Asenath's Gentle Touch are probably the best expensive piece to buy ASAP. They've gotten a bit pricier since I got mine but still 1000% worth for the explosions+temp chains.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Yes, I like Maw of Conquest a lot though as it fully mitigates teh DOT damage you take from petrified blood when you're also using Corrupted Soul. Also, it's cheap and gives immunity to poison.

As for gloves, Asenath's are BiS imo for the clear speed and temp chains. TECHNICALLY yes you could get elevated Phys DoTo Multi gloves but it's just not worth it in my opinion. Temp Chains is also damage due to the "debuffs expire more slowly" mod on them.

edit: ideally my shield would also have shock enemies on block, but that's asking quite a lot. XD I'll also change the craft to +5% spell block when I can make up the resists elsewhere. That'll actaully get me to 78/75 block.

Yeah, quite interested in your crafting guide for a shield. Any +skill gem item is a pretty big ticket item.
Hello, does anyone have a cleaned up POB or can tell me which of the setups I should aim for now that the dust of the league has settled abit? Thanks in advance!

(I am mostly intriguied by the no-cluster setup but 7 million exsanguinate DPS seems absurdly high, is it unrealistically boosted somehow?)
I think my build is pretty decent. The characters name is Allamaraine. The wand was a lucky drop. Im running a slightly different version with Trickster instead of Necromancer, so I'm not full block. Also using Vaal Blade Vortex cause it slaps.
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Hello, does anyone have a cleaned up POB or can tell me which of the setups I should aim for now that the dust of the league has settled abit? Thanks in advance!

(I am mostly intriguied by the no-cluster setup but 7 million exsanguinate DPS seems absurdly high, is it unrealistically boosted somehow?)

Hey I was actually working on the theory POB yesterday.

https://pastebin.com/wUv6gw95

There were a couple issues and tweaks I've made. For example, using Unleash instead of Controlled Destruction brings the DPS waaaaay down to about 4.9M on the No Cluster tree setup. With Controlled Destruction it's 7.2M DOT DPS but requires you to stand there casting to apply the 3 stacks of DOT.

This is where I'm at now:
https://pastebin.com/2HUuEmeJ

I still have a LOT of improvements I can make on the build. They just start to get expensive. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info