Reap

"
kashlyak_vv wrote:
Reap has awful aoe pattern. Every Time you use a skill, it doesnt hit anything that is under your cursor. This dead zone is quite large and annoying. I'm forced to target specific areas to Just hit the target. I've found it uncomofortable to use

this ^

i must be playing this skill wrong tbh. ok this is my gear...

heres passives...

does literally no damage at all. pob shows at max when i take out spell cascade and put in efficacy it does about a million damage...

its garbage, the skill doesnt even work without cascade because it doesnt hit the monster you target. im failing t14 content like blights because i dont have enough damage to kill the trash mobs in the lanes even when im just spamming on them and theyre slowed by freeze towers.

ive tried looking around for good reap builds, theres a couple of fire damage ones that seem good... ok, so does this phys dot skill actually work with phys dots? unless im missing something major it seems like utter shit and needs to do like 3x as much damage, literally, and its aoe needs changed so that it actually hits monsters, having a skill that does no damage and has low aoe and doesnt even hit monsters unless you use cascade is just awful, really awful.
AoE on the skill feels very underwhelming considering the weird cone it has.

IMO it needs to scale its AoE with gem levels (base radius) so that AoE modifiers have an actual impactful effect.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Why when i choose "Avatar of fire" on passive tree, DoT physical damage from this skill is disappear. Although 50% must be converted in fire damage. Also when i choose "Ngamahu, flame's Advance", which gain me 50% physical damage convertion to fire not working on this DoT too.
Last edited by GoR_ on Feb 2, 2023, 7:55:05 AM
Reap casting animation should be change to slashing like an attack to look cooler thematically just saying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info