serious off topic

Oh wow congrats!
Censored.
So, soon to be Dr. Sarciss. Congratulations on what many don't realize is a very demanding achievement! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Thats awesome. Takes a really special person to want to deal with blood and guts. I worship my orthopedic surgeon who let me run again after breaking many bones racing dirt bikes.

Tibia, Fibula, Ulna, radius both femurs, collar bone, wrist twice, etc and I can run full speed like in HS.

Racing never stopped but

Nowadays I have buggy with a cage around it and 5 pt harness tho.

What specialty are you going into?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 17, 2021, 12:53:28 PM
hopefully u dont become a corrupted ignornant fool like 99% of doctors best of luck!
Yooo only 10 minutes ago i was randomly looking for suits at [Removed by Support] I don't even have an event to got tolol, but i guess fate had decided that i should celebrate these great news in a new suit. Nah im just kidding..anyways Congrats!
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 9:45:41 AM
Congrats on passing your Medschool finals.

If you haven't already developed some good sleep habits (lookup Sleep Hygiene) make that a priority, so you can maximize what little sleep you will get during residency.

If you don't have your heart yet set on a particular location to practice, take a look at some of the smaller locations (depending on your specialty) as some will pay off part or all of your medical school in return for serving a smaller community.

It's a long road, but it can definitely be rewarding (and I don't mean the financial side). There's something about helping a person get better than wasn't expected to that helps wash away all the chaos of the outside world.

Congrats again!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Congrats but as one wise man once said "Grinding never ends"
UwU
"
DalaiLama wrote:

If you haven't already developed some good sleep habits (lookup Sleep Hygiene) make that a priority, so you can maximize what little sleep you will get during residency.

If you don't have your heart yet set on a particular location to practice, take a look at some of the smaller locations (depending on your specialty) as some will pay off part or all of your medical school in return for serving a smaller community.

It's a long road, but it can definitely be rewarding (and I don't mean the financial side). There's something about helping a person get better than wasn't expected to that helps wash away all the chaos of the outside world.

Congrats again!

I wouldnt think high IQ ppls be a doctor for cash. Wall Street/investment banking is probably where its at. People retire outta there when doctors are just getting started.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 22, 2021, 9:01:33 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Congrats again!

ahahaha sleep hygiene :PFFFT

One of my housemates for a while was a surg pathology resident and spent every non-frozen-section-moment of his time with his WoW guild. Another surgical type could occasionally be seen fielding a very nicely painted 2000-point Space Wolves army at the Friday Night Waaaughhh tables.

It helps to have something to beat the crap out of when you've got a little time off but not enough to actually go do something like a vacation or shopping or self-care. That might as well be Sirus as any other ass in need of kicking.

As long as you know to keep it on the down-low. No shouting "For Aiur!" or "Death to Sin!" as you do a femoral cutdown or apply liquid nitrogen to someone's forehead wart. >:^(
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
"Your patient is bleeding out. His pressure is 77/40 and bottoming, and there's 20 stacks of corrupted blood dangling over his left shoulder. You've poured 21 L of saline and 6 units of PRBCs into him in the last 3 1/2 hours. Most of those efforts are now pooling on the floor. His urine is dust crumbs and his skin is grey. What's your next step, Doctor?"

"Uh....hit vaal discipline and stand next to him so he gets fortify from my AG"

"Strong work, you pass!"

Loool :-)

And a lot congratulations Sarciss!

Well done!

Last edited by Chromino on May 6, 2021, 9:27:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info