[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Hi,

What is the purpose of using Topaz flask? I cannot find any good explaination of this choice in my head.
"
Kortyzol wrote:
Hi,

What is the purpose of using Topaz flask? I cannot find any good explaination of this choice in my head.

Less lightning damage taken and also less likely to get shocked, as simple as that.
Ruby is equally as nice.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
If you have Non Chaos as extra chaos on your Cane of Kulemak what do you change for brutality support? It cancel the effect so what would be better? Empower?
Saw your updated post just right now. All questions answered
Last edited by Hejuvel on Aug 7, 2021, 10:25:48 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
nomorecoc wrote:

I have to ask, it looks like you just sold all your gear, you're just looking at upgrades or you quit the league already? Also, why do we need to use Void Sphere and Vaal Lightning Trap? 1st skill gem I might assume is just QoL for reallocation of monsters to just swipe them off with Reap, but Lightning Trap? I don't get it.

I just unequipped the items for this guide.

Void Sphere is nice slow and suck, try it.
Vaal Lightning Trap is +20% more damage on bosses.

I quit the league a week ago though because the market is horrible and farming the hardest maps is completely pointless with these market margins most likely thanks to aurabots pumping so many items.

Not interesting in running unchallenging unjuiced maps either.

I agree about the fact that market is pretty much dead now.
Not a lot of people actually want to play this nerf shitstorm.

Ok, if you don't mind I need to ask a few important things about this build, as I might prefer this to be my 2nd main, first of all, is this build more oriented towards lower budget and basically about being currency efficient?

Second, you went with pure phys, why?(personally I think this is self explanatory if answer to 1st question is yes, this is a budget build) and what other types of conversion you think are worth, as an example cold conversion by DonTheCrown (though, it's a lot more squishy) or fire conversion by jungroan, they both utilize frenzy&power charges through a classical and boring interaction with the Badge of the Brotherhood and 2x Void Battery.

Also, I saw this video about the elementalist variation of Reap and the guy seems to prefer Spell Echo over Unleash. If you scroll through the comments, you might find his reply that says "start with Unleash, but Spell Echo for endgame", because you get more value from spamming with Spell Echo. Thoughts on this statement? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3fDn9WKfzQ

And the last thing I need, why do you think Reap is this underplayed? I mean, some people on poeninja used it with a CoC setup along with Exsanguinate, but it's just too offmeta. A guy from this thread told me that main reason why he quit playing this build is because it's slow (in terms of movespeed, I think) and because it doesn't have many defensive layers (such as Wind Dacner, Phase Acrobatics/Acrobatics).

I appreciate your efforts on this build and hopefully will get a reply for these questions.
Last edited by nomorecoc on Aug 7, 2021, 7:30:57 PM
Hi KissMeQuickk, can you check my character? Couldnt kill Sirus 6, so i guess i am doing something wrong. Thanks in advance
got tired of trying to make it work like stated in guide, maybe its great after you invest 10ex and more but i dont think its worth time and currency invested, also IT IS NOT A CHEAP BUILD, almost everything costs at least 2x more.
I feel like I'm missing something with this build. I have like zero single target dps. As in none, like at all. Literally failed to kill an unalched tier 15 map boss. She kept 1 shotting me with basic attacks while I did absolutely no damage. How the hell are you even supposed to do delirium maps with this, even white mobs 1 shot me.
"
15god wrote:
Hi KissMeQuickk, can you check my character? Couldnt kill Sirus 6, so i guess i am doing something wrong. Thanks in advance

Sirius 6? I wish - failed 2 x now on T15 Elder Guards (magic only from Zana missions as well). Just too low dps so eventually your luck runs out and end up getting one shot.

Maybe things pick up with awakened spell cascade and a nice Cane - but I cant farm crap at the moment to afford those things!
"
Dorfy wrote:
"
15god wrote:

Sirius 6? I wish - failed 2 x now on T15 Elder Guards (magic only from Zana missions as well). Just too low dps so eventually your luck runs out and end up getting one shot.

Maybe things pick up with awakened spell cascade and a nice Cane - but I cant farm crap at the moment to afford those things!

I invested about 20ex, got super good kulemak, awakened spell cascade, other shit, but it still to bad. I guess phys reap is dead this league, so i am going to spec into other build.
"
15god wrote:
"
Dorfy wrote:
"
15god wrote:

I invested about 20ex, got super good kulemak, awakened spell cascade, other shit, but it still to bad. I guess phys reap is dead this league, so i am going to spec into other build.

I am not playing so I don't really visit this thread much right now but all of the complaints so far is most of all from not reading the guide, including you.

I can tell already from your flasks that you did not run the build properly as it's probably the worst combo of flasks possible for this build and I'm not exaggerating.

I ran T19 60% delirium maps on stream casually on the first week already, the build works fine.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info