[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

I just crafted myself a decent amulet (if i can call it decent)

I think it goes very well with this build.
"
chronicbint wrote:
Struggling a bit, level 86, 5k life with Kaoms, 4k with Carcus, build feels underwhelming with Kaoms. Mostly dont bother with Ultimatumsa, after 2 or 3 rounds getting swatted.

Unsure what to upgrade.....

There's life nodes all over the passive tree that you should have yet do not have, plus your amulet has no life at all. You feel for the age old problem of taking all the dps stuff and not the life early so now you cant survive.

I'm 86 and have over 6k HP, so same level but 1k more life
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Apr 26, 2021, 6:22:27 PM

I have lost at least half of my braincells buying 8 sets of fossils (aetheric, corroded, sanctified, shuddering) and resonators, and hit this on the 2nd roll

Fossil crafting is pretty cool I guess

Thanks for the amazing build KMQ!
Last edited by LOLSTOOHARD on Apr 26, 2021, 7:24:04 PM
"
LOLSTOOHARD wrote:

I have lost at least half of my braincells buying 8 sets of fossils (aetheric, corroded, sanctified, shuddering) and resonators, and hit this on the 2nd roll

Wow that's an amazing staff.
Maybe i should give fossil crafting also a chance.
"
LOLSTOOHARD wrote:

so you did it with a 4-resonator?

i want to try this too
"
Luigo wrote:
"
LOLSTOOHARD wrote:

so you did it with a 4-resonator?

i want to try this too

Yes exactly; all in all it cost me around 280c for all the fossils, resonators and a 6L base
"
LOLSTOOHARD wrote:

LOOOOOL! GG!

That's a very expensive staff!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
chronicbint wrote:
Struggling a bit, level 86, 5k life with Kaoms, 4k with Carcus, build feels underwhelming with Kaoms. Mostly dont bother with Ultimatumsa, after 2 or 3 rounds getting swatted.

Unsure what to upgrade.....

There's life nodes all over the passive tree that you should have yet do not have, plus your amulet has no life at all. You feel for the age old problem of taking all the dps stuff and not the life early so now you cant survive.

I'm 86 and have over 6k HP, so same level but 1k more life

Yeah I realise this, however some changes were necessary to hit str requirements.

Will swap out some gear and continue. Standard mapping is a breeze however.
Can someone elaborate why keystone Transcendence is used while we have very low armour? I used the same timeless jewel, but the keystone changed to Transcendence.
You need to have a timeless Jewel with the text : by dominus.
You have by Maxarius, wich gives you a different keystone. You can just divine yours till you hit dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info