[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

"
coryu wrote:
So the 4,5 mil dps are with LVL 28 Reap and max blood charges AND Vaal RF. Seems kinda low for such a high investment.

No, PoB will leave Reap at level 20 because we don't have gem information beyond that. So it's 4.5m dps with level 20 Reap, NO blood charges and Vaal RF. Refer to this for more information (it doesn't add blood charges yet, but it's another 75-90% MORE damage).

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Chamow wrote:
If i need to guess 20,since its not clear how it will scale. Life extraction node would be so great maybe it is possible to get that anoint on amu. Veteran solider is also so strongfor the dot. I guess i just start gladi and maybe switch to reap later with more Infos.

"
Banga65 wrote:
Yeah, we don't have numbers for any other than level 1 and level 20 gems. Of course it'd be way more damage with a higher gem level. I don't know if we will survive the life cost tho. 250 life per cast plus the more gem levels will hurt. We might have to think about something to mitigate it.

Level 20 vs 27 Blade Vortex seems to be exactly double the physical damage - 125 average vs 250 average. Most other physical spells have similar levels of scaling.
I think it's safe to assume that the same applies to Reap.

Translated to Reap, you should add 700 - 900 physical spell damage on top of current calculations.

I'm not worried about the life costs, I don't think it'll be an obstacle at all.

Here's what it looks like after adjustments.

This PoB is made with the Reap version of PoB.

https://pastebin.com/KBFUXRNb

Last edited by Banga65 on Apr 15, 2021, 7:04:32 AM
Would you suggest this as a starter and to a non experienced poe player?
"
Elloktrik wrote:
Would you suggest this as a starter and to a non experienced poe player?

Nope, nobody knows how it will play out; rather take something proven and tested.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
How we survive damage from Reap cast cost?
Last edited by OberstGruppenFurer on Apr 15, 2021, 9:17:11 AM
Do you think leveling guide will be available today? Looking forward for your skill choice, I've tested a bit (until act 3 ending) with CA or EK-poison start (considering gems shadow can start with or buy at the start), but didn't seem optimal.
Last edited by narutorage on Apr 15, 2021, 9:30:42 AM
"
narutorage wrote:
Do you think leveling guide will be available today? Looking forward for your skill choice, I've tested a bit (until act 3 ending) with CA or EK-poison start (considering gems shadow can start with or buy at the start), but didn't seem optimal.

Would like to know also the answer to this question :) Thanks

Also, POB doesnt have movement skills, what do you recommend?
"
narutorage wrote:

"
Nevzat wrote:

Would like to know also the answer to this question :) Thanks

Also, POB doesnt have movement skills, what do you recommend?

Probably not but I'll make one tomorrow, we'll be using CA + Shrapnel.

There's an example in my characters right now - it's still one-shotting mobs without any damage gems and 90% white items.

Movement skill is up to the player (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 15, 2021, 11:03:57 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
gtkingsley1 wrote:
I'll definitely be doing this. Thankfully with a shadow start its easy to switch off if it ends up being a new skill trap. What would be the ideal leveling skill/build (pre 28 ofc). Haven't played anything phys in... years.
Thanks!

E: EK seems pretty dam strong

The class isn't set in stone either, it all depends what the PoBs on the patch day show (:

"
Sparhawk87 wrote:
Just another thing that I have concerns over.

The health cost associated with the skill.
We are gonna need pog leech and regen to maintain high cast speed.
If the skill costs a measily 200hp. 5 Casts against a boss could see us hitting 400+ HP.

Might be worth investing in a stone golem.

There is regen + enduring cry + flasks + leech.
I very much doubt this will be an issue.
Stone golem is not worth it for almost any non-golem specialized build because of constant recasts, 1 passive point worth of regen and chain hits.

Sorry maybe I'm missing something but where is the regen in the build? Can only see life leech in the latest PoB
"
Soultar55 wrote:

Sorry maybe I'm missing something but where is the regen in the build? Can only see life leech in the latest PoB

It will have Vitality, the PoB isn't final.
Okay, please post as soon as you are able to the leveling process, i would like to test it before league launch ideally :)

Thank you!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info