vacation

dislocated my shoulder an typing isn't easy. See you all in a week or so.
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2021, 9:22:00 PM
Ouch. Hope it heals up ok.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I haven't gone on a vacation for years. Finally got the time last year and you-know-what happened. I have like 29 days I must take off this year now and I don't even feel like it.
I'm always on vacation, but so is my wife. Fortunately, we own more than one apartment. Works out well when one of us needs a vacation from our permanent vacation with each other.

And thankfully, there are no injuries involved (yet). Get well soon old timer.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Apr 6, 2021, 4:09:54 AM
Damn. Get well soon Shags!
Get well, and be back soon, we would all hate to lose our favorite math professor.

Now that I think of it maybe NOT ALL of us but anyway...
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Last edited by Nizhidrhamannit on Apr 6, 2021, 12:57:57 PM
When in high school I dislocated my shoulder playing basketball. The doctor said that it was likely to keep getting worse until I'd want to get an operation. It went from popping out and immediately back in to having to go to the emergency and getting a pain shot so the muscles would relax so it would pop back in. Before my operation I couldn't lift my arm over my head without fear that it might pop out. I finally got the operation at about the age of 35.

I think your dislocation may be different though? For my dislocation the end of the arm bone (humerus?) was located where my armpit was supposed to be. The advice I would now give to my pre-operation self would be to get the operation sooner rather than later.

Take care
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Apr 6, 2021, 1:37:11 PM
i'd inquire how it happened but typing hurts so you won't be answering, or at least shouldn't be.

see ya in a little while.

was wondering why i wasn't seeing your replies to the latest crafting/trading/gear centered threads, lol
Ouch, sorry to hear that, joint problems are the absolute worst. Hope you feel better soon.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Heal up bro. If you have your health youre a millionaire..not an orgiunal saying my grandfather says that to me when I'm down....but he's really down like in a wheelchair. Puts shit in prospective either way.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 6, 2021, 11:14:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info