3.14 Commander Long Worm - The Mana Minion Mass Summoner Summer Mix | Army of 82 minions | 550k ehp

"
EternalDoge wrote:
Thanks! I appreciate all the help you provided. I'll look into these things more once I level my gems up a bit.

@tmmt yeah, I've never really had issues with gems being low level with any other build I've followed before regardless of whatever level I was so this was a surprise. I will try to level them up a bit and see how it is then

Yes, phantas and HoA scales high with the gemlevels. When they are underlevelled you miss a lot damage. if you need dex for level Requirements take +30 nodes. But overall HoA is not the fastes minion to speedlevel, with phantasms its getting faster.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 25, 2021, 12:58:19 PM
Hello! I found this build and am beginning to level in order to play it or your Arachnophobia Allstars build - however, I just wanted to ask if there's a particular reason you're running Raise Zombie in your headpiece and also in your Hungry Loop? Does this allow you to summon twice as many zombies? Thanks in advance! :D
"
BearBlades wrote:
Hello! I found this build and am beginning to level in order to play it or your Arachnophobia Allstars build - however, I just wanted to ask if there's a particular reason you're running Raise Zombie in your headpiece and also in your Hungry Loop? Does this allow you to summon twice as many zombies? Thanks in advance! :D

Both works. On a hungryloop is better, zombies need a lot supports to not be destroyed too often. In early levels they are in a cws or cwdt setup fine also, but in lategame in a hungry loop with minionlife, meatshield and fortify they become a reliable meatshield also for bossing.

You can change Zombies in helmet to spectres or defensive lr minion supports when the hungry loopis getting ready.
"
Both works. On a hungryloop is better, zombies need a lot supports to not be destroyed too often. In early levels they are in a cws or cwdt setup fine also, but in lategame in a hungry loop with minionlife, meatshield and fortify they become a reliable meatshield also for bossing.

You can change Zombies in helmet to spectres or defensive lr minion supports when the hungry loopis getting ready.

Ohh thank you so much, okay. I thought you were running both setups all of the time. Swapping zombies for specters in your headpiece makes more sense in lategame. Thank you!
Good day

Does fertile catalysts really work at the circle of nostalgia rmr? I tried it but it didn't change the mod... Thanks btw
"
hiraiuwuw wrote:
Good day

Does fertile catalysts really work at the circle of nostalgia rmr? I tried it but it didn't change the mod... Thanks btw

Hi Hiraiuwuw,

yes and sorry, the manatag of circle of nostalgia was removed/ nerfed and fertile catalysts no longer work. I tested all pob and you need now 2x 1% reduced reservation of skills on jewels/ belt jewel or use other reductions like maim support. Manamanagement was updated before some days and now I removed the itempic too.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 26, 2021, 5:21:49 PM
Hi
This build looks fun
How is ultimatum tier 16 ?
What guide should i go i know you Got two
Got 12 ex to spand and 200 ex is my max i earn in totalt Per league
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi
This build looks fun

Hey JuhlDk,

take this build for a mass-summoner or for speed-mapping.

The other twin-build, the Agonyca Arachnophobia Allstars, is better optimized in defences, for bosses like Shaper/ Maven etc. and has only 21-32 minions and is mapping also very fine.

You can change fast and easy between both builds with switching ring and some skills. Try both for your prefered playstyle!

Basic starting gear is circa 170 chaos in these days, b-i-s gear much higher. I added a spoiler "Examples for trading prices,
Links for poetrade" - there you will find almost all trading links and prices. Prices decrease in thse days.

A lot Arachnophobiatics already reached high and top levels in league and ultimatum trials, they fit fine for the build with unlimited blockings and all layers of defences against all damagetypes.
"
Chromino wrote:
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi
This build looks fun

Hey JuhlDk,

take this build for a mass-summoner or for speed-mapping.

The other twin-build, the Agonyca Arachnophobia Allstars, is better optimized in defences, for bosses like Shaper/ Maven etc. and has only 21-32 minions and is mapping also very fine.

You can change fast and easy between both builds with switching ring and some skills. Try both for your prefered playstyle!

Basic starting gear is circa 170 chaos in these days, b-i-s gear much higher. I added a spoiler "Examples for trading prices,
Links for poetrade" - there you will find almost all trading links and prices. Prices decrease in thse days.

A lot Arachnophobiatics already reached high and top levels in league and ultimatum trials, they fit fine for the build with unlimited blockings and all layers of defences against all damagetypes.

Thanks for reply will i try the other variant :) gonna lvl now
Hey loving this build so far, just had a few questions and comments looking for advice. My profile is MoreThanANeck.

- How can i get more damage, doing T16's maps it's taking me almost 10minutes to clear, not sure what upgrades may help or possibly gems that could tilt me into far more damage then what i am doing right now
- I do randomly die here or there, but i know there's still a few jewel upgrades that will extremely help such as watchers eye and split personality.
- Was debating taking stun pantheon, i find i get stun locked alot in ultimate,s and i stand there bashing vaal discipline for a minute while i'm stunned praying i don't die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info