Spell Totem

totems have thier own defense and hp. you can increase thier hp (and duration and range) with passives but thats it. they simply use your stats for casting your spells linked to them.
kk, i was afraid of that. i was attempting to use totems as a tank and distraction and i would maximize my dps (effecting theirs as well)

should still work, probably looking at dps spell casting with whirling blades for quick movement.
"
corporeity wrote:
kk, i was afraid of that. i was attempting to use totems as a tank and distraction and i would maximize my dps (effecting theirs as well)

should still work, probably looking at dps spell casting with whirling blades for quick movement.

if you want a tank totem, use decoy totem, it has higher stats defense-wise. shockwave totem too if going against melee mobs mostly. or flame totem or firestorm linked spell totem with knockback.
right, i wanted something that benefits with my stats to because ill be spell focused. i will have to see how it works out in game.
Can you have totems spawn totems ? That would be hilarious !
I mean, totems are spells afterall. So... A fire totem with a spell totem support should do the trick !
as much as chris said it would be awesome to see, it'll cause a recursion of constantly summoning totem chains. of coarse adding a variable to stop the chain can exist, keeping track of it is difficult.
When is the earliest you can pick this gem up?
Warbands IGN: GronkLord
1 Month IGN: FullGronk
"
Reizors wrote:
When is the earliest you can pick this gem up?

For example, Witch quest reward for 'Merveil' on Cruel diff (Act 1, soon as you unlock the WP in Caverns, then talk to Nessa).
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
Thanks, got it now.
Warbands IGN: GronkLord
1 Month IGN: FullGronk
Hi,

Can the spell totem shock (with spark) if you have Resolute Technique skill ?
Does the totem HP increase with the gem lv or with player hp ?
Last edited by kazoman on Jan 27, 2013, 12:11:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info